DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 11 of 12 First ... 9101112 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Corun View Post
    There is some delay with applying stable status, which seems to result in multiple stabilization checks queued before Stable condition and damage is applied.
    Bummer! Technically that is a bug in the ruleset function I call, but I'm sure the original dev didn't expect it to be used with big numbers
    I guess that is one more reason to do it the right way. I plan to recreate the built-in automation so I don't have to call the function over and over, but may not have time to implement it for a little while. If I do this, I plan to skip death saves (as waiting a while while someone is dying seems unlikely).
    Last edited by bmos; February 27th, 2021 at 13:06.

Do we have the option of modifying the time tracker so have the option of rolling one master weather table rather than all 3 tables each time (just trying to reduce the error messages printed to chat)?

Capture.PNG

As a feature request expanding the size of the tracker so the little circle to use weather is fully inside the widget?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Sudain View Post
    Do we have the option of modifying the time tracker so have the option of rolling one master weather table rather than all 3 tables each time (just trying to reduce the error messages printed to chat)?
    Added as issue #10.

As a feature request expanding the size of the tracker so the little circle to use weather is fully inside the widget?
    UI rework is going to wait until after the dynamic lighting update (since I have a plan about where it can go but I want to see where the new lighting controls end up first).

Introducing v1.10.
    It has a couple other compatibility fixes and PokeyCA/DCrumb submitted an improvement allowing rounds to continue counting past 9.

This extension is no longer developed as the original author has resumed support of Clock Adjuster. I have submitted the v1.10 rounds improvement in the original extension thread and hope to see it incorporated there.
    Plans in the works for this should be submitted to the original extension which now includes (at least most of) the modifications I have made to it.

Clock Adjuster's latest version fixes this issue.
    Last edited by bmos; March 4th, 2021 at 04:31.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Introducing v1.10.
    It has a couple other compatibility fixes and PokeyCA submitted an improvement allowing rounds to continue counting past 9. I also just noticed that DCrumb suggested this exact improvement in January and I missed it!

This extension is no longer developed as the original author has resumed support of Clock Adjuster. I have submitted the v1.10 rounds improvement in the original extension thread and hope to see it incorporated there.
    Plans in the works for this should be submitted to the original extension which now includes (at least most of) the modifications I have made to it.

Clock Adjuster's latest version fixes this issue.
    Does this mean that we need to download the original extension instead now? I always thought that your extension basically has "PF1/3.5e-specific" things (but couldn't run any game for a long time, so, couldn't test anything since a long time yet )

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Does this mean that we need to download the original extension instead now? I always thought that your extension basically has "PF1/3.5e-specific" things (but couldn't run any game for a long time, so, couldn't test anything since a long time yet )
    Correct. The 3.5E/PFRPG stuff should be getting merged in. My extension wasn't particularly PFRPG only but that was all I was targeting for compatibility.

ah, oki, thanks for maintaining it

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    ah, oki, thanks for maintaining it
    If there ends up being a reason to revive this I will, but I want to avoid fragmentation. Glad I was able to have an impact on this extension and help keep it working while pr6i6e6st was busy.

time manager affecting overnight rest somehow

fg classic, v.3.3.14
    extensions: (see image)

my table did some tests last night.
    a couple of players had different spell effects with various duration, some with 12-hr.

i pushed initial overnight rest and none of the effects went away.
    pushed a 2nd overnight rest thinking maybe the 12-hr required 2x eight-hour-rest (i.e. overnight).
    all effects remained on a 3rd overnight rest push.

turned off all extensions this morning and overnight rest worked on 1st push.
    repeated test with all extensions; all worked on 1st push.
    identified time tracker as the culprit... not sure if it is the only conflict, or it conflicts with another extension (did not do "paired testing").

leaving this extension on "nullifies" rest function under menu in combat tracker.

Attached Images Attached Images
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Thread Information