FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 9 First ... 34567 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Congratulations and please show us how to access it now in FGU
    Make sure you have your FG updated, and BAM! You have access!

Open a story template, have a look at the brand new tutorial video I posted above, give the wiki a read, and give it a whirl!

Please note as detailed in my post above, that cross-template references are currently inoperable until hotfixed.

They have already been hot fixed this morning.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    They have already been hot fixed this morning.

Regards,
    JPG
    Are... are you guys robots? Do you not require sleep? I’m gonna need you to complete this captcha real quick... how many of the following pictures contain amazed customers? 😂

I’ll check it out tonight then! *high fives all around!*

Are your templates for Taverns etc. now part of FGU as well? If so, I can't find them. But I admit not having looked at your new video yet.

They aren’t.

I have been working on the next iteration of Content Generator for months now, as it uses ALL this new functionality and quite frankly, it’s insane.

It’s not finished. I’ve been wanting to do a Kickstarter for it, so it can be free for everyone at the end of the campaign instead of a for-purchase item. This one just is taking so long to create that to not get some compensation for the effort would be absolutely ridiculous.

In order to do a Kickstarter though, I’d need approval from Smiteworks, and I haven’t reached out to them again yet. ...I should probably do that again TBH. I’d really like for it to be a free download!

Quote Originally Posted by JimSocks View Post
    I have been working on the next iteration of Content Generator for months now, as it uses ALL this new functionality and quite frankly, it’s insane.
    The previous version was nuts, so I can only imagine how doubly/triply insane it is now!

This one just is taking so long to create that to not get some compensation for the effort would be absolutely ridiculous.
    I 100% agree.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

we're open to additional @JimSocks input.
    Oddly enough, now that it's live I have suddenly realized a couple other things that could be added to improve the overall experience, and bonus, they are super easy to implement and non-intrusive (well-localized). I'll keep a running list, and send them your way in the form of a commented script showing the proposed code additions once I have a few in the hopper so I don't send a bunch piecemeal.

By the way, the fix you did for the global DataCommon problem is crafty! Two thumbs up!

Oddly enough, now that it's live I have suddenly realized a couple other things that could be added to improve the overall experience, and bonus, they are super easy to implement and non-intrusive (well-localized). I'll keep a running list, and send them your way in the form of a commented script showing the proposed code additions once I have a few in the hopper so I don't send a bunch piecemeal.

By the way, the fix you did for the global DataCommon problem is crafty! Two thumbs up!
    It would be best to reach out to us through email to discuss additions and any expansion. I have attempted to reach you a few times with no reply. The forum wouldn't be a great place for that. Please reach out to us anytime.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I have attempted to reach you a few times with no reply
    Oh no! Via email? I’m so sorry! I saw emails from John and Doug but must’ve totally missed yours

I would have totally replied if I had caught them! I am thinking I don’t know which email address you are sending them from, so maybe that’s why they passed under my radar...

In any case, my apologies. Email is definitely what I had in mind

additional @JimSocks input.
    ...And I have it all together now!

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    reach out to us
    Superteddy, I shot you a message so we can link up for code delivery. I packed some more horsepower under the hood

Thread Information