FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

AD&D 2E Fantasy Grounds Adaptation of Night Below

The AD&D 2E Night Below boxed set adaptation for Fantasy Grounds has been released.

Please use this post to report any errors or requests you might find within the module.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Are those custom maps or the ones from the module? I don't remember the module specifically so can't tell. From the preview pics they look really nice for the era.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    Are those custom maps or the ones from the module? I don't remember the module specifically so can't tell. From the preview pics they look really nice for the era.
    I re-created the originals because the quality was not viable for VTT use. The original maps are included however with the best effort alignment if a DM really wants to use them.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    I re-created the originals because the quality was not viable for VTT use. The original maps are included however with the best effort alignment if a DM really wants to use them.
    Dungeondraft is quite a handy bit of software.

Blog Entries
    Congratulations Mike... serious value here for a DM.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Dungeondraft is quite a handy bit of software.
    If it were not for DD I would never have finished this product. 45 or so maps recreated... DD made it much easier. When they allow us to use larger maps (FGC end of life reached) I'll go back and refresh the maps for a higher resolution so the quality is even better.
    Last edited by celestian; November 11th, 2020 at 04:17.
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    They look great, so hats off to you!

Oh wow that's amazing. Thanks for this.

just fyi it doesn't appear in the D&D Classics - AD&D 1E/2E tag it's grouped with 3rd party products

I have my fingers crossed for dragonlance classics in the future lol

Really great conversion, as the maps done in dungeon draft any chance of running this script https://www.reddit.com/r/FantasyGrou...geondraft_los/ and adding the LOS data for unity users please?

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    Really great conversion, as the maps done in dungeon draft any chance of running this script https://www.reddit.com/r/FantasyGrou...geondraft_los/ and adding the LOS data for unity users please?
    I'm aware of the wall addon but as of yet I've not setup LOS on maps for FGU. The process is... not what I'd prefer at the moment and hoping at some point I can build it directly in FGU to avoid my issues.
    ---

Thread Information