DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Blog Entries
    You know it.

Think I have a cliched pulpy idea for a holiday one shot. Appendix N meets MST3K. Always have to have some cheese and a few expected tropes in there. I seriously have to try get a few holidays ones made and do some holiday runs (maybe as ExtraLife events?).

I am looking for players for DCC on Thursdays, Regular drop-in/out sessions starting with the Grinder - Portal Under the Stars GMT https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=5656
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Games - Savage Worlds, 5e, Traveller, RMC (MERP)
    Lover of old school RPG: Traveller, MERP, RMC, Cthuthu

I'm really glad this came together. Looking forward to gaming with you all!

Question for leozelig: Will we roll up our 0-level peasants randomly at the start of the game within FG, or should we come prepared with characters "on paper" and plug them in at the start? (speaking for any of us who will be demo users in Unity)

Blog Entries
    Just checking in... The game is on for Sun 12/6 from 7-11 PM EST (UTC -5)! Sorry for missing your post Gossamer - I will provide pre-generated characters to save time. Each player will control 3-4 characters (they die easy) depending on how many players we end up getting.

We will use a voice channel on the Fantasy Grounds Discord server:

fg discord.jpg

I am running this as a public "Cloud Game" under the GM name leozelig. After you open Fantasy Grounds, click 'Join Campaign' and scroll down the game list to "DCC The Accursed Heart of the World Ender" (or search by GM name) and then click 'Start'.

fg join game.jpg

Let me know if you have any questions. If you are new to DCC or FG, don't worry - we'll help you figure everything out!

Cheers,
    Leo

Blog Entries
    Since funnels can get confusing on the virtual tabletop, I follow a few simple guidelines:

* Each player uses the same portrait/token for all of their characters.
    * Roll one initiative per player using the character with the highest modifier, and all of your characters will act on that initiative.
    * On maps, all of your characters are represented by a single token.
    * If you split up your characters in combat, we will drop additional tokens as needed.
    * Release any dead characters along the way (right-click on the portrait and select Release) to clear them from the desktop.

We will review everything when we get started. It's not as complicated as it might sound.

When you connect, you can select whatever group of zeroes you want as long as they all have the same portrait. Here is a screenshot - I will change the numbering so the portraits are grouped together.

zeroes.jpg

Awesome idea for portraits, I'll have to steal that!

Awesome. Thanks for the clear instructions. I can't wait!

Blog Entries
    Looking good there.

Hey everyone who played in Leo's game, I got the character command wrong for saving your character to your computer. It should have been /exportchar [name]. So you likely don't have a copy of your character should you want to use it again. Thanks for the game, it was fun.

Oh no! Thanks again for the game everyone. Was a blast.

Thread Information