DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Disappearing Spell Tracker

I went into the NPC section and pulled open the Atrocite and clicked on the Mirror Image circles. Then I clicked option to reset the spells. But then the circles disappeared and I haven't figured out how to get them back. I attached a screenshot showing what I'm talking about. I pulled open the second character record for the Atrocite (Dead Suns books 4 & 5) to show the comparison.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Without more context I am guessing somewhat. It looks like the menu has two options for reset spells. use the one at 11:00 not 3:00 and it seems to work. I have reached out to the Ruleset developers and let them know.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    Without more context I am guessing somewhat. It looks like the menu has two options for reset spells. use the one at 11:00 not 3:00 and it seems to work. I have reached out to the Ruleset developers and let them know.
    I tried both. The first time I tried it I lost all the circles. After that they never came back even after clicking those two options you mentioned.

Make a copy of the NPC. Unlock the sheet. Play around with it that way. The read only locked records need to be reset from the module activation window if you want to reset them to the original state.
    Right click on the module and choose the Revert Changes.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    Make a copy of the NPC. Unlock the sheet. Play around with it that way. The read only locked records need to be reset from the module activation window if you want to reset them to the original state.
    Right click on the module and choose the Revert Changes.
    Thanks for the gif. Next time I'll do like you suggest and make a copy of the character. Your suggestion about reverting changes from the module activation window worked like a charm. Thank you!

Thread Information