STAR TREK 2d20
Page 9 of 10 First ... 78910 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Egheal View Post
    Thanks a lot, I just finished this campaign with my players. It was by fare the most fantastic RPG experience we have had (and we had many since 1980...). Completed by a lot of work and research on the internet on my side to find and translate all related documents, maps and props I could add + some props made by myself. I will buy your work day one though (we have a hard time letting go this adventure, nostalgia...). Also thanks for the theme, I will absolutely use it (it is gorgeous).
    Where can I see the theme? Do you have a link?
    EDIT: ah, never mind. I see the screenshot earlier in the thread.
    Last edited by similarly; January 2nd, 2022 at 23:40.

Any word on when this will be available?

@MadBeardMan, any news on the release?

"Are we there yet?"

I know, I'm dying for this too, but we gotta keep in mind:
    Masks of Myarlathotep and Horror on the Orient Express are pretty big. Even once it goes to the editing staff, it's gonna take a while to quality check it, make sure all the pages are right, all the links match up, things show up where they should. It's a massive undertaking. I'm sure the second it's ready, they'll let us know. Until then, the best we can do is just be patient and let them put together the best package they can.

In the words of my parents:
    "We'll get there when we get there."

But, yeah ... I'm excited too.

I was also looking for that theme.. it's absolutely fantastic!! Hope it comes soon. :-)
    My Youtube Channel for Tech and Gaming Tutorials
    Discord Bot for Syrinscape with Kenku Tutorial
    My Website location

Quote Originally Posted by MassaG View Post
    That is the same theme you'll get inside the latest MoN, which is being tested inside Smiteworks at the moment.

Enjoy it!
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Thank you, MadBeardMan! I can't wait for MoN and Horror on the Orient Express!

Quote Originally Posted by similarly View Post
    Thank you, MadBeardMan! I can't wait for MoN and Horror on the Orient Express!
    Morning,

MoN is going through internal testing, let me ask the fine chaps working on HotOE to see where they are with things.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Much appreciated. I said "I can't wait" but I can. I meant "I'm really excited for these!" I know a lot of work has gone into them, and am super-excited to try them out.

Thread Information