DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 8 of 10 First ... 678910 Last
    Morning All,

Finished finally yesterday and all packed up and sent to SmiteWork.

I hope you all like it (if you buy it). It's taken so much of my life that I never want to convert another campaign for a good few months. Simple adventures books or campaigns are no issue, but something like MoN.

As you probably know, it's got 26k lines of text inside the Ref Manual plus about 23k inside the Stories. There's more than 250 NPC's, lots of new spells, a few items, a hundred or so encounters and so on. It's huge, quite a monster in fact.

Next week I'll finish the theme and add that to Forge (it will be known as Art Deco Theme) so you can all have that for free even if you don't want to buy MoN. I just need to remove the Chasoium images from the MoN theme.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Thank you for the huge amount of time and effort you put into these conversions. You’re a legend, mate.

Thank you so very much for doing this. I'm sure it'll be a big seller for the CoC community.

I have been following your hard work on Twitter (@BooGooZaa), mr. MadBeardMan, and I want you to know that it will be forever appreciated by the players.

Thank you SO much for all your time and effort. I know it was a long, difficult journey, but you've really done something great, and I can't wait to buy it. Thank you!

Thanks for this, was about to buy the 'old' version but will now wait for this to be available.

Having done this Two-Headed Serpent should be a doddle, right?

@MBM
    I have no words to say THANKS for your effort!!!!!

Thanks for all the work, sir! I am very much looking forward to it!

The stars have aligned! Thank you so much for doing this monumental task. I am on the hook for running a campaign coming up within a month or so and I plan on running Masks. Thank you from myself and my players. Be well.

Thanks a lot, I just finished this campaign with my players. It was by fare the most fantastic RPG experience we have had (and we had many since 1980...). Completed by a lot of work and research on the internet on my side to find and translate all related documents, maps and props I could add + some props made by myself. I will buy your work day one though (we have a hard time letting go this adventure, nostalgia...). Also thanks for the theme, I will absolutely use it (it is gorgeous).
    Last edited by Egheal; January 2nd, 2022 at 22:11.

Thread Information