DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 10 First 1234 ... Last
    Thanks for the hard work and the update!

Hi, I was looking at buying the existing MoN, but am I better waiting for this to be completed and buy the new version?

I've got FGU, 7E ruleset and the Pulp extension and I am considering running this as low to medium Pulp.

I got the 7e set for Christmas but due to Covid my group will need to use FGU at least for a while, hoping this had been completed and on sale...but I can't find it in the store. Is it me? or is this still a work in process?

Quote Originally Posted by paul1612 View Post
    I got the 7e set for Christmas but due to Covid my group will need to use FGU at least for a while, hoping this had been completed and on sale...but I can't find it in the store. Is it me? or is this still a work in process?
    Hello,

The work is complete for the Reference Manual, all the images, npc's and links have been done, what I'm currently doing is making the Story Entries for each of the chapters. Then it's off to testing the complete monster of a campaign. I expect testing to find things. Follow my Twitter if you want to know where we are with MoN from this weekend as I'm back on it doing those Story bits.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Hello,

The work is complete for the Reference Manual, all the images, npc's and links have been done, what I'm currently doing is making the Story Entries for each of the chapters. Then it's off to testing the complete monster of a campaign. I expect testing to find things. Follow my Twitter if you want to know where we are with MoN from this weekend as I'm back on it doing those Story bits.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Exciting to hear the progress--really looking forward to being able to run this with FG! Thanks for all your hard work!

Looking forward for the campaign and theme! Thanks folks!

is it possible to prepurchase, i just want to look at it and maybe use whats there already

Iä. It looks so goooood!
    I bash.

Hello,

Cheers,
    MBM
    Hi MadBeardMan,
    If you need any help testing I am happy to get involved. I'm an experienced keeper with CoC since the 1980s, currently running Masks on FGU on Fridays, we've done New York and London (almost). I'm using a combination of the currently available Fantasy grounds 6e conversion and homegrown maps and extra encounters - including a transatlantic crossing add-on scenario, based on the RMS Olympic, with deck plans and passenger lists from 1925, fleshed out with NPC passengers. I'm UK based so time zones wouldn't be a problem. Let me know if you are interested.
    Cthulhu...in my club, without a tie?!!

Hello,

Cheers,
    MBM
    Any update on the status of this?

Thread Information