DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 10 First ... 45678 ... Last
    Pretty chose on giving up on this

Wow, that looks amazing. Bravo.

So looking forward to this release, amazing work.

For your information, from @MadBeardMan on Twitter, yesterday 25/8/21:
    "Hey, if you fancy this you can post this on the forums, been ultra busy (even though I have a week off!). Going to chase the testers, if nothing by the end of next week I'll fix what they've found and then send off to FG for their testing and then release".

Quote Originally Posted by Egheal View Post
    For your information, from @MadBeardMan on Twitter, yesterday 25/8/21:
    "Hey, if you fancy this you can post this on the forums, been ultra busy (even though I have a week off!). Going to chase the testers, if nothing by the end of next week I'll fix what they've found and then send off to FG for their testing and then release".
    I'm looking forward to this!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Hi Folks,

Finishing this off as soon as I can, it's full steam ahead. I've been going through the NPC's again, adding any that needed adding, am in Kenya at the moment, should be in Oz later tonight!

Then it's links, and off to testing. I'll reply to all the folks that have replied, I'm only allowed 2 testers (I'll check) and I'll send you my email to explain how to test it.
    Any updates, or expected release date? Looking to run my group through this next, just running one-offs until 7e is released.

I'm very eager to give FG more of my money for 7e Masks.

I'm very interested in the progress so far. Thank you to everyone working on this massive project, you guys are awesome!

Engaging in a bit of Necromancy with this thread.

Has anyone heard an update?

Nothing since oct 11. MadBeardMan stated on twitter that he had to "add some missing bits". Struggling with some health issues though so no ETA.

Edit: some news here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ld-resume-soon
    Last edited by Egheal; November 6th, 2021 at 16:59.

Thread Information