FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last

Masks of Nyarlathotep 7e Progress?

I'm eager to hear how MoN is coming along. The old thread seems to be in a locked part of the forum now, so I figured I'd create a new one.
    I bash.

Hello! I was following the updates here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...lathotep/page8. I too am looking forward to playing this campaign using FG.

I was too, but that thread is now locked (because the parent CoC forum is locked) :S
    I bash.

Hi All,

Just an update. I hoped to post some very good news a couple of weeks back to coincide with Halloween. It didn't happen. Those on the Traveller forums have probably noticed I've not been around a lot over the last month.

During Covid things have changed for me, I'm WFH 100% of the time and that's tough. During the past few months I've had many challenges at home. This reached a high point a few weeks back which involved one of my kids being in hospital and since then things are a daily challenge. So I've lost approx 50% of my spare week so far.

Now where's MoN. The good news it that Chapters 0, 1, 2 and 3 are all finished. What does finished mean? The 100+ NPC's are done, the Reference Manual has all the maps/images/text from the MoN book(s) and the FG story entries are there, with encounters/maps/tokens. I hoped to get this to testing a couple of weeks back.

Next I'll be honest with you all. If someone else can put the time into this I'm cool with that. Note it's built using internal FG tools, but I can share everything. If there's no one wanting to do that, then stick with me, I'm hoping that I can finish the remaining chapters 4-7 by Xmas.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Hi All,

Just an update. I hoped to post some very good news a couple of weeks back to coincide with Halloween. It didn't happen. Those on the Traveller forums have probably noticed I've not been around a lot over the last month.

During Covid things have changed for me, I'm WFH 100% of the time and that's tough. During the past few months I've had many challenges at home. This reached a high point a few weeks back which involved one of my kids being in hospital and since then things are a daily challenge. So I've lost approx 50% of my spare week so far.

Now where's MoN. The good news it that Chapters 0, 1, 2 and 3 are all finished. What does finished mean? The 100+ NPC's are done, the Reference Manual has all the maps/images/text from the MoN book(s) and the FG story entries are there, with encounters/maps/tokens. I hoped to get this to testing a couple of weeks back.

Next I'll be honest with you all. If someone else can put the time into this I'm cool with that. Note it's built using internal FG tools, but I can share everything. If there's no one wanting to do that, then stick with me, I'm hoping that I can finish the remaining chapters 4-7 by Xmas.

Cheers,
    MBM
    I'd offer, but I doubt I'd manage it any quicker than you if Christmas is your plan...

Thanks for the update - and best wishes at what sounds like a horrible time for you and the family...

Sorry to hear about your travails; you and your family come first!

But also excited to hear it's moving forward! ��
    I bash.

Christmas sounds great! If I knew how to do any of the internal FG stuff I'd volunteer to help! I was worried that it had been abandoned, but seeing it may get done by Christmas makes me happy!

I can't wait for this!
    Ultimate License: FGU / FGC
    Timezone: Eastern (GMT -5)
    Play Time: Saturday 6 pm - 9 pm
    GM: D&D 5e, Alien Cinematic Mode
    Discord: Mourngrimm

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Hi All,

If someone else can put the time into this I'm cool with that. Note it's built using internal FG tools, but I can share everything. If there's no one wanting to do that, then stick with me, I'm hoping that I can finish the remaining chapters 4-7 by Xmas.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Did you end up finding somebody to help with this? If not are you still looking?

Hi Folks,

Here's a sneak peak of the Start of Chapter 7, don't read if you're a player...... I'm progressing through Chapter 6 atm, adding and resizing all the images and things, plus making player maps of the Keeper ones (which take some time to hide the numbers etc). Still have NPC's to link/create and then create the encounters plus add all the various links in. Almost never ending.

MoN Chapter 7.jpg

Recently I've completed updates for Traveller and WOIN, so I have a bit of breathing space here. though might need a bit of time for VtM.

If you want regular updates, go check out my twitter (https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan), I do regular postings there, as I can screen shot and paste.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Thread Information