DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Zuilin's Window Tabber for FGU (Extension)

Easily Cycle Between Windows in Fantasy Grounds Unity (FGU)!

Find it here on DM's Guild: https://www.dmsguild.com/product/335...Tabber-for-FGU

* This is a*Fantasy Grounds Unity Extension. Do not download if you do you do not use Fantasy Grounds Unity.**

- Do you have trouble managing all those windows in Fantasy Grounds?
    - Can't find a window you're looking for because it's buried behind the map, and a character sheet, and ... and ...?
    - Need a quick way to "tab" between windows in FGU?
    - Want to use hotkeys to tab between windows?

Zuilin's Window Tabber for FGU solves all these problems!

- This extension gives you an unobtrusive*Previous / Next control to use for cycling between open windows in FGU.
    - Don't like the Previous / Next buttons? Use the slash commands /prev_window and /next_window and drag them to the hotkey bar!
    - Use F-keys to tab between windows!

* Note: Currenty does not tab to a few of the system windows, like the Options window, Chat window, Library windows, and color picker window. Works with all other system windows and data windows.

With the latest update, I'm seeing an error:
    [10/20/2022 8:15:48 PM] [ERROR] Handler error: [string "470730-ZTabberFGU:scripts/ztabber.lua"]:204: attempt to call field 'getClass' (a nil value)

Sorry but I'm not actively maintaining that product any longer. If I do ever look at modifications, I'll let you know.

Thanks for letting us know! It was a useful extension while it lasted!

Thread Information