FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

RoleMaster - Cannot Find Large/Super Large Crit Tables

Hey all, apologies if this is wrong forum because I can't find the proper one.

I cannot find the large or super large crit tables in RoleMaster nor can I determine how to ensure an attacker's weapon is set for either of those tables. Also, when I get a result of (for example) foe is at -20--how do I update the combat tracker for that target with the penalty?

Please help

thanks
    Cal

Blog Entries
    MOD: moved to Rolemaster forum

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

My experience has been when I drag the Critical result to the CT that it will parse out the necessary effect. Have you tried that?

For the Large and SL creatures, I believe that is determined by the creature itself (it will have that listed in the creature stats).

The other thing to do is modify the weapon to include the correct crit (or add a secondary if you want).

Here are some pics (very quick),

Here is after copying from the Crit table to the CT entry:

Then when I attacked with the Orc (note the penalties, it has both the -50 and the -75 from the stun, so -35 (-50-75=-125, -125-90(ob)=-35):

Creature with SL Crit:

If you want to add or change an existing weapon to include the L/SL Crit, you will need to unlock the weapon (make a copy first):

Does that help?

Yes! Thanks. Exactly what I needed.

There are a couple other ways that you can get to them.

You can get to them anytime you are resolving an attack in the table resolver. Just right click on the result with a critical and there are options on the left side of the radial menu for Large and Super Large criticals and you can select which column on the tables.

You can also get to them using the RM Tables sidebar button in the upper right corner. If you expand the Criticals - Arms Law/Claw Law, you should see them both. Then you can drag them to the Table Resolver to use.

Blog Entries
    When the creature has size based criticals, they will be on the radial menu in addition to the normal severity (A-E).

Edit: essentially what Dakadin said above.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Thanks all,
    Now, I have a new issue: PPs. I'm showing 2 Rangers with 90 in IN and yet their power point total is showing 16 and I cannot alter it.

Why? IN 90 gives 1 pp per level. They are level 5 and have no multipliers OR adders. Where is this coming from and why can't I alter it to the proper total?

thanks
    Cal

PS: power point development is turned off...but somehow, it is adding 11 points to the PP total even though it's turned off.

AHH, had to turn off Base Power Points. That was not in the instructional vids. Sorry all!
    Last edited by Calibre2112; November 12th, 2020 at 19:15.

Yeah, there are a few optional rules that can effect the PP total and how they are calculated. I am glad you were able to track it down.

Also in the Options there is a Auto Calculate: Max Power Points in the Character (GM) section. You can turn that off if you have another way you want to calculate PPs which isn't included in the ruleset. Just realize it shuts it off for all characters so you will have to manually update the Max PP field.

Hey all,

I've researched this issues as well and I cannot find auto add AD in GM options. Adrenal Defense is not being auto calculated nor is it being added to character sheets. What am I doing wrong?

thanks
    Cal

Hi Calibre2112,

There isn't an option to automatically add AD. There is one to Auto Calculate: Adrenal Defense in the Character (GM) section of the options. The character needs to add the AD skill to their character sheet and increase the ranks. Then on the Combat tab in the Defensive Bonus section in the lower right you will see an AD field. If the AT is 1 then the AD total skill bonus will show in the AD field. Hopefully that helps but please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    Dakadin

Thread Information