DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by dellanx View Post
    bmos, thank you. I am not getting an error, but the same message when the attack misses. Not sure if it is important.

Attachment 46161
    Can you disable everything but fulloverlaypackage, mirror image handler, player effect removal, and this? Then try attacking?
    You have a bunch of stuff there I'm unfamiliar with.

EDIT: Unrelated note, you should check out Corun's build of CreatureGen: https://github.com/Corun-Kail/KenL-C...ag/v1.82-alpha

EDIT2: Item Durability is out of date, Customized Item Generator is out of date, Extra stat to saves is out of date... probably others too

EDIT3: you might also want to check out this height extension and the updated version of moon tracker for the Feb 16th updates. But the main thing is to re-test with just the extensions I have listed (fulloverlaypackage, mirror image handler, player effect removal, and this) and see if you're still getting the error. I think it's another extension needing a compatibility update.

EDIT4: you also don't need the DR bypass extension anymore since Kel integrated it
    Last edited by bmos; April 28th, 2021 at 02:54.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Can you disable everything but fulloverlaypackage, mirror image handler, player effect removal, and this? Then try attacking?

EDIT: Unrelated note, you should check out Corun's build of CreatureGen: https://github.com/Corun-Kail/KenL-C...ag/v1.82-alpha

EDIT2: Item Durability is out of date, Customized Item Generator is out of date, Extra stat to saves is out of date... probably others too

EDIT3: you might also want to check out this height extension and the updated version of moon tracker for the Feb 16th updates. But the main thing is to re-test with just the extensions I have listed (fulloverlaypackage, mirror image handler, player effect removal, and this) and see if you're still getting the error. I think it's another extension needing a compatibility update.

EDIT4: you also don't need the DR bypass extension anymore since Kel integrated it
    Loaded:
    Mirror Image Handler (includes Keen) v1.9 for Fantasy Grounds

Mythic Abilties v1.5:\nThis extension automates the Hard to Kill and Always a Chance mythic abilities.

and

XP Advancement Notices for Pathfinder. Orignally created by Laendra for DnD 5e. Modified for Pathfinder by Phix.

Same thing. Nothing else loaded.

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

I figured it out.

Effect has to be:

STACK: mirror image

Not:

STACK: Mirror Image

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

Thank You!

bmos thank you very much!

Thank You!

I will have to ask Kel how to add my damage types, I have my bypass customized.

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by dellanx View Post
    I will have to ask Kel how to add my damage types, I have my bypass customized.
    I wrote here a dummy extension for you: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...984#post596984

There you can add your damage types and then you never need to edit another extension anymore (especially useful if the extension you edited gets updated; then you can avoid to add your types again and again The link provides again a full list of all those damage type stuff which you used back then when you edited the bypass extension of Phixation So, that part you can probably skip, just add your stuff in the onInit of the dummy extension there, and then you hopefully never need to add your damage types again )

I seem to have stumbled upon a new error. When trying to stabilize with a PC in the combat tracker after the end of its turn, the dice rolls, the stabilization fails, he doesn't have hard to kill, he doesn't lose an hp and this message pops up in the logs:

[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/mythicabilities.lua"]:285: attempt to call field 'applyFailedStabilization' (a nil value)

Thank you for helping me resolving the issue!

Quote Originally Posted by Khoredran View Post
    I seem to have stumbled upon a new error. When trying to stabilize with a PC in the combat tracker after the end of its turn, the dice rolls, the stabilization fails, he doesn't have hard to kill, he doesn't lose an hp and this message pops up in the logs:

[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/mythicabilities.lua"]:285: attempt to call field 'applyFailedStabilization' (a nil value)

Thank you for helping me resolving the issue!
    Should already be fixed in the version in post 49

I just redownloaded that last version and reproduced the same steps and the same error poped up, unfortunately. I hope it's not a conflict between extensions.

I just tried in a fresh brand new campaign with only the Mythic Ability extension and it just did the same error.

Quote Originally Posted by Khoredran View Post
    I just redownloaded that last version and reproduced the same steps and the same error poped up, unfortunately. I hope it's not a conflict between extensions.

I just tried in a fresh brand new campaign with only the Mythic Ability extension and it just did the same error.
    fixed issue with stabilization rolls

EDIT: removed with 3 downloads
    Last edited by bmos; May 5th, 2021 at 04:26.

Thread Information