FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by dellanx View Post
    There is also:
    https://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/cor...stating-sneak/

Devastating Sneak (Ex)

Prerequisites: Powerful Sneak, Deadly Sneak, Advanced Rogue Talents.

Whenever a rogue with this talent uses the powerful sneak rogue talent, she treats all 1s, 2s and 3s on the sneak attack damage dice as 4s.

What is the hardest part of these? Differentiating between damage types?
    Not really, because it would be included in the "sneak attack" buttons you would likely have set up for those enemies. It would probably take the form of an effect like I mentioned in the last post I made (this way it would only occur when sneak attacking).

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Not really, because it would be included in the "sneak attack" buttons you would likely have set up for those enemies. It would probably take the form of an effect like I mentioned in the last post I made (this way it would only occur when sneak attacking).
    I found the code:

function onDamageRoll_new(rSource, rRoll)
    -- Set up for meta damage processing
    local bMaximize = rRoll.sDesc:match(" %[MAXIMIZE%]");
    local bEmpower = rRoll.sDesc:match(" %[EMPOWER%]");
    local bPowerfull, nPowerfull = hasSpecialAbility(rSource, 'Powerfull Sneak', false, false, true);

-- check for Powerfull Sneak (ex)
    if bPowerfull then
    for _, v in ipairs(rRoll.aDice) do
    local nDieSides = tonumber(v.type:match("[dgpr](%d+)")) or 0;
    if nDieSides > 0 then
    if v.result <= nPowerfull then
    v.result = nDieSides;
    v.value = nil;
    end
    end
    end
    end
    -- Got that far not sure where to put in “MINDMGDIE: 2” for example. Also this is precision damage, how will this restrict just precision damage?

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

I found the code:

-- Got that far not sure where to put in “MINDMGDIE: 2” for example. Also this is precision damage, how will this restrict just precision damage?
    Oh, now I get what you mean. I think that change has to go into a different function altogether. I think there's some code somewhere that already identifies precision damage for creatures that are immune to criticals...

Oh, now I get what you mean. I think that change has to go into a different function altogether. I think there's some code somewhere that already identifies precision damage for creatures that are immune to criticals...
    Too bad one can't write:

Sneak Attack; DMG: 2d8r2 precision

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

Thank You!

Too bad one can't write:

Sneak Attack; DMG: 2d8r2 precision
    I should probably look at morecore one of these days, I think it has that sort of thing...

I should probably look at morecore one of these days, I think it has that sort of thing...
    That sounds good.

Thank You!

This might work with new Kel release.
    Haven't tested.

EDIT: removed with 5 downloads
    Last edited by bmos; April 27th, 2021 at 15:11.

This might work with new Kel release.
    Haven't tested.
    That seemed to do the trick. Thank you bmos, getting a "Effect ['STACK: mirror image'] -> [Not found on Troubled Gug Zombie 5]" message will ask darrenan, now its time to pick up take out!

Thank You!

That seemed to do the trick. Thank you bmos, getting a "Effect ['STACK: mirror image'] -> [Not found on Troubled Gug Zombie 5]" message will ask darrenan, now its time to pick up take out!
    Ah, this probably needs an update for the new version of the mirror image handler.

Try this one

EDIT removed
    Last edited by bmos; April 27th, 2021 at 19:06.

Thread Information