STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
    Hey Dellanx, do you have any other Mythic abilities that you think would be good to automate? I haven't ever played or run a Mythic game, but it might be cool to work on that and make a Mythic extension (and that Always a Chance extension is maybe out of date now that Kel has updated).
    Last edited by bmos; November 8th, 2020 at 23:46.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Hey Dellanx, do you have any other Mythic abilities that you think would be good to automate? I haven't ever played or run a Mythic game, but it might be cool to work on that and make a Mythic extension (and that Always a Chance extension is maybe out of date now that Kel has updated).
    I believe Mythic Saves also and Always a Chance for sure!

Mythic Saving Throws (Ex)
    At 5th tier, whenever you succeed at a saving throw against a spell or special ability, you suffer no effects as long as that ability didn’t come from a mythic source (such as a creature with a mythic tier or mythic ranks). If you fail a saving throw that results from a mythic source, you take the full effects as normal.
    To the Death (Ex) You can shrug off wounds that others would find devastating. When below 0 hit points, you don't fall unconscious, but are instead staggered. You lose 1 hit point at the end of each turn when you take a standard action while staggered in this way.
    Last edited by dellanx; November 9th, 2020 at 02:54.

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

I have combined this with Always a Chance. It is a separate extension now but is dependent on FullOverlay Package.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Here is Always a Chance + Hard to Kill in one package that is dependent on FullOverlayPackage.

Quote Originally Posted by dellanx View Post
    To the Death (Ex) You can shrug off wounds that others would find devastating. When below 0 hit points, you don't fall unconscious, but are instead staggered. You lose 1 hit point at the end of each turn when you take a standard action while staggered in this way.
    Do you keep making death saving throws? But you can keep fighting while you do?
    Last edited by bmos; November 18th, 2020 at 00:39.

Here is Always a Chance + Hard to Kill in one package that is dependent on FullOverlayPackage.

Do you keep making death saving throws? But you can keep fighting while you do?

To the Death (Ex) no stabilization rolls, auto bleed 1 hp per round and Staggered.

Staggered
    A staggered creature may take a single move action or standard action each round (but not both, nor can he take full-round actions). A staggered creature can still take free, swift, and immediate actions. A creature with nonlethal damage exactly equal to its current hit points gains the staggered condition.

Tested "Always a Chance" on pc in FGU works great. Been some very long days, in the process of moving the family back home, on top of driving wife to doctors and therapy, first chance I saw. This is really awesome bmos.

Mythic abilities seem to be very wordy.

This one is a particular pain, never the same effect.

Absorb Blow (Su)
    As an immediate action, whenever you take hit point damage from a single source (such as a dragon’s breath, a spell, or a weapon), you can expend one use of mythic power to reduce the damage you take from that source by 5 per tier (to a minimum of 0 points of damage taken). If you have another ability or effect that reduces damage (such as protection from energy), reduce the damage with the absorb blow ability before applying any other damage-reducing effects. For every 10 points of damage that this ability prevents, for 1 minute you gain DR 1/epic and 5 points of resistance against acid, cold, electricity, fire, and sonic damage. The DR and resistances stack with any other DR and resistances that you have.
    Last edited by dellanx; November 18th, 2020 at 01:52.

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

Thank You!

To the Death (Ex) no stabilization rolls, auto bleed 1 hp per round and Staggered.
    I don't know that I agree about the auto bleed, as it says that happens if you take a standard action (which can't fully be automated as actions aren't tracked, unfortunately).

Tested "Always a Chance" on pc in FGU works great. Been some very long days, in the process of moving the family back home, on top of driving wife to doctors and therapy, first chance I saw. This is really awesome bmos.
    Glad to have brightened your day

Here is v1.1 that should hopefully work for To The Death (Ex) as well. When a character with this To The Death ability would normally be unconscious due to damage, they will be Staggered instead (which means their wounds remain red rather than grey and they also get a "To The Death; Staggered" effect). When their wounds would take them to -CON, this effect is removed and they become Dead. I have not tested what happens when To The Death and Hard To Kill are enabled, but I doubt this combination is used?

Adding 1 point of wounds each round is up to you, but at long as this ability is keeping the character alive there will be a chat message to remind you.
    Last edited by bmos; November 18th, 2020 at 11:58.

I don't know that I agree about the auto bleed, as it says that happens if you take a standard action (which can't fully be automated as actions aren't tracked, unfortunately).

Glad to have brightened your day

Here is v1.1 that should hopefully work for To The Death (Ex) as well. When a character with this To The Death ability would normally be unconscious due to damage, they will be Staggered instead (which means their wounds remain red rather than grey and they also get a "To The Death; Staggered" effect). When their wounds would take them to -CON, this effect is removed and they become Dead. I have not tested what happens when To The Death and Hard To Kill are enabled, but I doubt this combination is used?

Adding 1 point of wounds each round is up to you, but at long as this ability is keeping the character alive there will be a chat message to remind you.
    That sounds good. Was tired last night. I doubt that will change any time soon, moving and unpacking is not fun. It did brighten my day! Thank you! bmos

Thank You!

Morning,

Found another one. It is under Trickster, third tier path abilities:

Fickle Attack (Ex)
    Whenever you roll damage for a melee or ranged attack with a weapon or alchemical item, you can treat any natural 1s on the damage dice as if they were the highest possible number on those dice. You can select this ability up to three times. The second time you select it, treat 1s and 2s as the highest value. The third time, treat 1s, 2s, and 3s as the highest value.

Thank You!

Morning,

Found another one. It is under Trickster, third tier path abilities:

Fickle Attack (Ex)
    Whenever you roll damage for a melee or ranged attack with a weapon or alchemical item, you can treat any natural 1s on the damage dice as if they were the highest possible number on those dice. You can select this ability up to three times. The second time you select it, treat 1s and 2s as the highest value. The third time, treat 1s, 2s, and 3s as the highest value.
    Noted. That is quite the ability! What is a creature that has this ability?
    Here is a new update for compatibility with Kel's latest update.

Noted. That is quite the ability! What is a creature that has this ability?
    Here is a new update for compatibility with Kel's latest update.
    bmos. sent creature stats in PM. Thank you! p.s. I have not edited yet. That is about 99% done.

Thank You!

Thread Information