DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Dice

Quote Originally Posted by Dakadin View Post
    Hi damned,

I am sure that you are. I don't mind adjusting the ruleset to make it compatible with the extension. If he provides a list then I will track down where the issues are occurring since most of them are likely to be on my side.

Dakadin
    Dakadin, I posted on other forum entry what was the first thing I found, and am copying that post here (hopefully the images come across too):

Hi, just wanted to firstly say how much I like PlayerAgency (more specifically the WorldBuilder component) and wish this was part of the FGU package... found it by accident and have started using it to fill in my campaign information.

Everything was working perfectly until the last patch, and since then I have found an odd behaviour in drop down lists that only arises if the PlayerAgency extension is loaded (I have removed all other extensions and verified it was just PA).

Game System used: Rolemaster Classic (before I raise this in the RMC forum, thought I would check here since it is repeatable with PA loaded and does not happen when PA is not loaded)

Behaviour: with PA loaded, some drop down fields (and the best/easiest one to test with is the Item customisation fields) are not selectable, and seem to be text entry fields instead.

This is what happens without PA loaded (no extensions loaded). As you can see, the top field is a drop down that allows selection of which attach table to use.
    Attachment 41458

With PA loaded, that field becomes "text like" - in fact, it seems that every first selection/drop down list in each subsection of the Item panel acts similarly. It affects both entry fields on that line (being Table name and Max Rank/Size). The next fields do not seem affected.
    Attachment 41459

Secondly, I have found that with PA loaded, when someone has a shield (20 DB) loaded, worn etc - an attack against them does not count the 20 DB from the shield (normal shield), but if PA was not loaded, the resolution table does shown the 20 DB.
    Can capture some screen shots if you would like for this.

Thanks mikegraf. The dropdown list issue is the one that I was aware of. I will look into the shield DB issue. Does it show the other modifiers?

Quote Originally Posted by Dakadin View Post
    Thanks mikegraf. The dropdown list issue is the one that I was aware of. I will look into the shield DB issue. Does it show the other modifiers?
    OK now it seems to be working - let me do more testing and I will try to narrow down what's happening, and take some screen shots

Thread Information