DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: oracle mystery

oracle mystery

How do you add an oracle mystery in the character builder? I can't find a tab on the right where it would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodie View Post
    How do you add an oracle mystery in the character builder? I can't find a tab on the right where it would be.
    Class features like this are being moved to "Lookup data" records.

With the Advanced Players Guide module loaded, open the "Lookup Data" campaign data list (open or enable the desktop sidebar button from the top of the library window) and select a category of Oracle to see the mysteries. If you're adding a new mystery, use the same format - making sure that the Data type, Category and Subcategory are Class, Oracle and Mystery, respectively.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

What is the best way to advance the curse for the Oracle Class in Pathfinder 2E? I'm playing a Life Oracle. The curse is suppose to advance one I spend focus points. Once I'm moderately cursed my healing spells are suppose to go from D8's to D10's. It doesn't do this automatically. It could be user error, but I'm unsure. What is the best way to manage this issue?
    It is better to drop the sword, then to lose the hand with it

Quote Originally Posted by RyeSchlip View Post
    What is the best way to advance the curse for the Oracle Class in Pathfinder 2E? I'm playing a Life Oracle. The curse is suppose to advance one I spend focus points. Once I'm moderately cursed my healing spells are suppose to go from D8's to D10's. It doesn't do this automatically. It could be user error, but I'm unsure. What is the best way to manage this issue?
    Welcome to the FG forums!

In this case, what I'd do is make copies of healing spells for use when moderately cursed and change the d8's to d12's. You can make copies of the spells by drag/dropping within the Oracle spell section within the Actions tab.

Here's a short video showing how to do that: https://www.dropbox.com/s/o0a5m1fdiu...ation.mp4?dl=0
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Welcome to the FG forums!

In this case, what I'd do is make copies of healing spells for use when moderately cursed and change the d8's to d12's. You can make copies of the spells by drag/dropping within the Oracle spell section within the Actions tab.

Here's a short video showing how to do that: https://www.dropbox.com/s/o0a5m1fdiu...ation.mp4?dl=0

Thank you so very much for your help
    It is better to drop the sword, then to lose the hand with it

Thread Information