FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Wow! Thanks so much! Have some rep! I'll try your version as it seems it'll have support going forward, but kudos for taking the time to make the unsupported version compatible.

Great job, thanks.
    I was wanting to look at it in the next 2 weeks but you've saved me quite some time.
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

You are a saint, my group and I have been missing these immensely.

I'm just now seeing this post a year later. I have not been able to use my desktop modifier buttons because they were broken. And I just now see you fixed them. Yesssssss! Such a quality of life upgrade.
    The only thing that would make this extension better is if it also had the critical and half damage buttons.
    Great work!

I'm not very active on the forums so I just saw your message as I came here to post... funny you should ask about that.

At the request of my gaming group I added Critical and Half Damage buttons to my versions of the extension.

Also at the request of my group the Dark Theme version now has a light colored ring around the button when pressed to give a better visual indicator the button is pressed down. The two shades of grey were a bit difficult to tell apart at times.

Screenshots of the Dark Mode version

No buttons pressed:
    DesktopModifiers-Dark-Up.png

Crit button pressed:
    DesktopModifiers-Dark-Down.png
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Mysteran; June 20th, 2023 at 22:08.

Neat, thanks for sharing.
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

Update for PFRPG2-Legacy

Since the "Legacy" PFRPG2 ruleset name got changed, needed to go through and update the extensions to support both the PFRPG2 and PFRPG2-Legacy rulesets. Updates for those are attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I had missed this when switching from 5E to PF2. Thanks very much for your help.

Thread Information