DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Making Special Attacks for added NPC's

I am trying to make a Bodyburster NPC. All the zenomorphs have established attacks with automatic dice rolls. I copied one of these npcs by dragging, but the special attacks did not copy. Is there a way to set-up special attacks in a generated npc? I see theat there are different slots to adjust on the premade npcs but I cant seem to find an adjustable template so I could make the bobdyburster's abilities and have them available as a clicked dice attack. The pregenrated npcs are locked so I cant see how there special attacks are set up. If anyone knows what I am missing to do this please let me know. I also tried to just added a weapon and see if that weapon could be used directly from the speacial attacks but I only got a text link to the weapon not an actual weapon attack. I suppose in the worst case senario I could try to make the npc as a pc and just modify unique weaponry as the attacks, but this doesnt seem very viable either. Thanks for any advice.

I presume you talk about the 6 "monster" attacks, right?

If yes, then in the monster type you have to enter "Xenomorph" or "Other" and the hidden monster attacks will appear.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Sorry to bump this post...

I'm creating a Bodyburster as well. Regarding the special attacks, there's a label for "Type". Looking at all the other critters in the rulebooks, it's usually Special, CL, AP, Panic, Stress.

Do these play a roll in combat automation? If so, is there a list of all the Types somewhere? I couldn't find anything in the pdf, or the rulebook.

This is added by me to identify what kind of attack it is. Not in the book.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Thanks Valyar.

Thread Information