5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Blog Entries

Store and home pages are updated

Please let me know if you find anything that is not working properly.

Blog Entries
    On the home page I found this wording a little confusing; "Host the Ultimate game and players join and play for free"
    Perhaps this is clearer? "Host a game for all players, including free"

The other comment I would say is that the homepage emphasizes play for supported game systems. I hate to see the thought of being able to play any (?) RPG using CoreRPG lost. But not sure how important that message is.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Ooh, shiny.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Looks great on mobile. One thing I noticed is if you click "See Details" on the Ultimate License, all three licenses are expanded and the page focus ends up showing the standard license details (have to scroll down to see Ultimate details). May be slightly confusing to a new user since it looks like you cannot host free/demo players unless you scroll up or down to verify the license.

This is on Firefox for Android. Not an issue in desktop browser.

Could be following be updated on the details page please?

• Use "understandable" ruleset names (like the ones used in the FGU Create Campaign screen) - especially for PFRPG, PFRPG2 and SFRPG.
    • Add "Cypher System" and "The Strange" to included rulesets.
    • For "Data libraries" change "Pathfinder SRD libraries" to "Pathfinder 1e SRD libraries"
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Maybe I do not see it, but where is a download link for FGC, at least demo? When a GM has not FGU, then they cannot easily invite new players now

It's here, but yes until the majority of games are running on FGU you will still need to have an easier way to get it.

Blog Entries
    If you go to the download page for FGU, there is a link to FG Classic from there.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/home/...oundsUnity.php

It says:
    Looking for Fantasy Grounds Classic? Get it here

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    If you go to the download page for FGU, there is a link to FG Classic from there.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/home/...oundsUnity.php

It says:
    Looking for Fantasy Grounds Classic? Get it here
    Aah, thank you

I found an issue with Firefox; when I go to the store, then I have a strange titlebar at the bottom over the windows toolbar:

Attached Images Attached Images

The "Which Version should I buy if new" section still says Early access on the FGC page.

Thread Information