5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Golarion Languages and Fonts for FGU

I found that my version of Trenloe's Fantasy Language Fonts extension didn't work in FGU, so I've developed a new version which does. I had to change a few of the fonts around, as the TTF versions that I had weren't up to the job. This uses the language to alphabet relationships from the PFRPG 1E rules.

UPDATE: Greyhawk Languages and Fonts also available, in post #9.

UPDATE: Version that works with PFRPG2 also available, in post #14.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Callum; December 29th, 2020 at 11:49.

Thanks for sharing!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

thank you

This is a great thing to see on a Monday morning, lol.

Do you put these in the Campaign folder? or sub folders?

Quote Originally Posted by iFenor View Post
    Do you put these in the Campaign folder? or sub folders?
    You need to put it in the extensions folder, and then click on the radio button to select it when you're loading a campaign.

Tahnk you so much! I have been trying to find a swee way to include extra languages in text and so on and so forth

Hi Callum. Brilliant job... For someone who has never coded... how do I change the Golarion languages to the main Greyhawk languages; Baklunish, Flan, Oeridian, Olman, Suloise, Touv, Ur-Flan? I tried to just find and replace say...Keleshite with Oerdian, but that does not seem to work as intended... As far as I can see when I open up the files/folders, there is a lua file and an xml file that need modification, correct? I had, of course, hoped that it was just a matter of cut and paste, but alas,,, Any pointers would be highly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibrene View Post
    Hi Callum. Brilliant job... For someone who has never coded... how do I change the Golarion languages to the main Greyhawk languages; Baklunish, Flan, Oeridian, Olman, Suloise, Touv, Ur-Flan? I tried to just find and replace say...Keleshite with Oerdian, but that does not seem to work as intended... As far as I can see when I open up the files/folders, there is a lua file and an xml file that need modification, correct? I had, of course, hoped that it was just a matter of cut and paste, but alas,,, Any pointers would be highly appreciated.
    Well, I had already made a Greyhawk languages extension for FGC, so I just needed to update it to FGU (which was a lot easier already having updated my Golarion languages extension). Here it is! This uses the language to alphabet relationships from the 3E rules, including the Living Greyhawk Gazetteer. This includes the following languages: Amedi, Baklunish, Ferral, Flan, Fruz, Keolandish, Lendorian, Nyrondese, Oeridian, Olman, Olven, Ordai, Rhopan, Suloise, Ulagha, and Velondi. I hope you find it useful!
    Attached Files Attached Files

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are grey....
    Now, dear sir, this is why I love FG.. the community is always one step ahead of me, ha ha

Thread Information