DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    THANK YOU!!!

I've been trying to get languages working in the chat for Savage Worlds all year. This works great!

The extension.xml file does not include PFRPG2 and it may not work. Language like Aklo are not translated.

Yep, unfortunately this does not seem to work in Pathfinder 2, tested in Unity and Classic. Any hints what needs to be changed to make it work?

As you noted, PFRPG2 is not included in the extension.xml file, so you just need to add that in. I've attached a version where I've done that for you. I've tested it in a PFRPG2 campaign and it seems to work fine.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thank you, but that was not the problem. The extension does not work with PFRPG2, as in fonts are not displayed when languages like Aklo are used. It also messed with those languages that already have fonts implemented in FGU (like Draconic).

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    Thank you, but that was not the problem. The extension does not work with PFRPG2, as in fonts are not displayed when languages like Aklo are used. It also messed with those languages that already have fonts implemented in FGU (like Draconic).
    Have you tried in a new campaign? In an existing campaign even with the extension selected the languages won't show since these are mapped to the db when the campaign is first started. In an existing campaign you can force these to reload by editing the db.xml and removing everything from <languages> to </languages> including the tags.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks, convoluted, but it worked. I remember that I did this once already for another campaign. Since the extension is missing languages I am now in the process of adding those.

As I said in the initial post, the extension was created for the PFRPG 1E rules. If the PFRPG 2E rules use a different set of languages, perhaps you could make your updated version of the extension available for other PFRPG2 users?

I am going through these two lists, they are not PF2 specific:

https://pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Nonh...es_of_Golarion
    https://pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Huma...es_of_Golarion

Some language have two names listed, but I other than doing convoluted "Alghollthu / Aboleth" or "Amurrun / Catfolk" I did not find a way to allow both. So my current tendency is to use the main name listed, which seems to be the PF2 variant (like "Mwangi" instead of "Polyglot").
    Last edited by Weissrolf; December 29th, 2020 at 23:11.

(I apologise for reviving such an old thread, but since the original poster doesn't want private messages, I'm trying this way.)

I stumbled upon this thread while I was Googling for Pathfinder fonts.

I've been trying to find some for my physical campaigns to print on paper. I don't have Fantasy Grounds nor a license to it, so I can't access the extension itself.

Would it be possible Callum that you could share the list of fonts you used for the extension?

Sorry again for reviving such an old thread and for the inconvenience.

Thread Information