STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacecookie View Post
    And you haven't provided us with a discord invite link. It can't find whatever Game channel 9 is supposed to mean as a connection.
    I believe he means "Game channel 9" on the Fantasy Grounds Discord server.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

I tried joining eventually, after not being able to find fantasy grounds with a general search on discord, and I get no sound, that is I can't hear any one of you, though I see your icons blinking, which means you're talking I assume? I can't type in the room either. I can't join you it seems.

"Voice software used: Fantasy Grounds Discord." and if you looked in the calender under GM Announcements Connecting info there was a link to the discord (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/home/Discord.php) and connecting info for the FGU campaign.
    Try restarting discord if you switch audio input/output that usually fix the problem for me. I use the webbrowser and not the app. Think the app might have separate audio settings that you might need to check.

Anyways we moved the next game to sunday's 15th because this suited the outer players best.
    Last edited by Boldtaar; November 7th, 2020 at 20:46.

Yes, that's what I used to get there. That's why I showed up twice, trying to chat at all. I left and came back but I still didn't hear you. I don't use the app either.

Looks like I am arriving late to the party. I started gaming back in the 1980's so I have plenty of experience with in person gaming. I am brand new to online gaming but a GM I had used Fantasy Grounds for his in person D&D setting. I am also new to Traveller but have been reading up on it. If there is still room at the table or room opens up I would be interested.
    Last edited by stryger1; November 25th, 2020 at 21:50.
    I don't need to reinvent the wheel...I can find them already on the internet.

Hi I am also interested in joining the fun, experienced player familiar with Mongoose Traveller 2nd Ed. have the Core Book plus others.

Thread Information