Starfinder Playlist

5E Q: Is there a way to add additional buttons to the mods next to the dice?

Hi

Working my way slowly to all the different ways things can be done in FG, I noticed that you have the modifiers that you can add manually, the adv, dis, the +/-2, +/-5 buttons but no opportunity, critical, max or half or cover and sup. cover buttons.

Now the cover and sup cover might be redundant, just like the opportunity but the critical, half and max would be still very usefull.

Is there a way to add these additional buttons e.g. by means of an already existing extension?

FG_Mod_buttons.jpg

There is an ext. that adds opportunity, critical, max dmg, half dmg, cover and sup. cover buttons by John Waite & Rob Twohy. I would link it but I am unsure if I am allowed to but you can find it on the DM's Guild just search for "Fantasy Grounds 5E Modifier Buttons".
    Last edited by Aedus Amaterasu; November 3rd, 2020 at 22:33.
    Ultimate License Holder: Anyone can join my games, you only need the Demo.
    Timezone: US Eastern Standard Time (-4 UTC)
    Currently Running: 5E [D&D] - Homebrew - Saturday Nights, 6pm-10pm Central

I am always looking for a group to join PM me

The Alari Adventure's Guild come JOIN(Discord) us

My Forge Profile:Check out what I have.

It’s Free/Pay what you want on dmsguild

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/328...iate_id=712946
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Quote Originally Posted by arkontri View Post
    There is an ext. that adds opportunity, critical, max dmg, half dmg, cover and sup. cover buttons by John Waite & Rob Twohy. I would link it but I am unsure if I am allowed to but you can find it on the DM's Guild just search for "Fantasy Grounds 5E Modifier Buttons".

Yes you’re free to link to any of my products on dmsguild, just not other developers😂
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

!Woot!
    Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    Yes you’re free to link to any of my products on dmsguild, just not other developers��
    Haha lol, you got it. I will happily tell people about them but I can refrain from talking about others though haha lol
    Last edited by Aedus Amaterasu; November 4th, 2020 at 00:25.
    Ultimate License Holder: Anyone can join my games, you only need the Demo.
    Timezone: US Eastern Standard Time (-4 UTC)
    Currently Running: 5E [D&D] - Homebrew - Saturday Nights, 6pm-10pm Central

I am always looking for a group to join PM me

The Alari Adventure's Guild come JOIN(Discord) us

My Forge Profile:Check out what I have.

Thread Information