STAR TREK 2d20

[LFP] [P2P] Experienced Professional DM Running Many Games!

Greetings and well-met heroes! I am The Dungeon Master and I will be your guide in the realm of Dungeons & Dragons!

I am a highly experienced professional DM with over 5 years as a professional and 30 years DMing. I run multiple systems and games throughout the week. The current schedule for games is;

WEDNESDAY 8:30-1130 PM CST
    Dragons of Starfall [D&D 5th] [4/4]

THURSDAY 3:00-6:00 PM CST
    A Song of Ice and Fire: Heroes of The Night's Watch [D&D 5th] [2/6]

THURSDAY 6:00-10:00 PM CST
    Convergent REvolution [Pathfinder 1st] [4/4]

FRIDAY 10:00-1:00 PM CST
    DOOMSDAY AFTERMATH [Mutants and Masterminds 3rd] [5/6]

FRIDAY 5:00-8:00 PM CST
    DOOMSDAY AFTERMATH: Gotham [Mutants and Masterminds 3rd] [4/6]

SUNDAY 3:30-6:30 PM CST
    Dragons of the Frozen Seas [Pathfinder 1st] [5/6]

SUNDAY 7:00-10:00 PM CST
    Heroes Wanted [D&D 5th] [4/6]

SUNDAY 11:00-2:00 AM CST
    The Legend of Shiryō [D&D 5th] [3/3]

All games are $15/week or $50/month paid via PayPal. I am also open to running new games any day/time that is available. Games that I am most interested in running include Diablo [Pathfinder], The Walking Dead [d20 Modern], and DragonWarrior [D&D 5th]. For the last one, I have lovingly recreated the world of Alefgard using high quality images of all of the monsters to truly make the game feel like the old school NES rpg classic. I am also available to run games set in my homebrew world of Tenkanerth. If you are interested in filling any of the open spots above, or creating a new campaign for you and your friends, please contact me and I will be happy to answer any questions you might have as well as get you all setup. I specialize in running ultra-long-term campaigns and helping newcomers feel welcome and get up to speed. Thank you for your time and as always everyone, good gaming!

TENKANERTH
    Attachment 40032
    Attachment 40033

Hey TheDM

This looks quite interesting. Maybe you can guide me, which of your sessions (current or future) would be best?

I'm a 40+ yr old male from Europe (CET which is UTC+1) who wants to get into roleplaying again, preferably some fantasy settings.

I have played a lot of a very popular (German) rpg in the past called "The Dark Eye". Complexity wise I would say, it's comparable to D&D5e

I also own and have read the D&D5e players handbook.

Regarding tools, I have both FGC and FGU

Looking at your slots / sessions, do you have any recommendation?

If the time works for you I recommend Heroes Wanted on Sundays at 7 pm central time!

I am very interested to learn more about the A Song of Ice and Fire: Heroes of The Night's Watch

There are 3 players currently and they are level 4. Anything else I can answer for you?

Well yes actually.. how to you integrate 5e with GoT

Since GoT is a fantasy setting with dragons etc, there are plenty of crossover elements. With a little re-flavoring it is easy enough to fit in most of the base classes such as rangers, fighters, druids, clerics, barbarians, rogues, and even warlocks and sorcerers. The races are a little trickier of course, but it is not too hard to picture Thenns as Half-Orcs, Children of the Forest as Gnomes, Valarians as Half-Elves, and even Halflings and Dwarves as Dwarf Humans. I even allowed Goliath to be re-flavored as a Clegane cousin. There are some limitations due to trying to capture the feel of the series, but it works pretty well so far.

Thread Information