5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    So where do I upload the campaign to? Or did you reproduce this in your own tests already?
    I was able to reproduce similar results. Changes will be available in the next release. [Edit: Looks like a new build was released yesterday, the changes should be in the most current build. Are you still able to reproduce?]
    Last edited by pindercarl; November 11th, 2020 at 15:26.

Happens in Live, Test and Dev channels (4.0.1).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    Happens in Live, Test and Dev channels (4.0.1).
    I re-read your original post. I was able to identify some unusual CPUs spikes at the regular update interval, with an occasional big spike on garbage collection. I was not able to reproduce a one second interval spike in CPU.

I cannot reproduce the one second interval myself anymore, but the two(+) second interval is still reproducible (both demonstrated in 1st post).

Lately I noticed fps dropouts happening every 12 seconds, unfortunately I forgot what processing I did during that time (likely periodic die-rolls of medium pace). When I changed VSync from 1 to 4 the dropouts happened in larger intervals. This suggest that whatever kept the CPU busy every x seconds was linked to vsync/graphic-output.

The faster a token is moved the shorter the dropout interval:

Fast movement:

Slow movement:

Keyboard movement introduce its own additional performance penalty, especially when directions are changed:

Thread Information