DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Party Sheet group roll?

Is it possible to do a group roll (for example Recon) for everyone at once using the Party Sheet?

Quote Originally Posted by Boldtaar View Post
    Is it possible to do a group roll (for example Recon) for everyone at once using the Party Sheet?
    Oh...shiny. Good question.

Quote Originally Posted by Boldtaar View Post
    Yes, the party sheet could be expanded to have full team rolls. If you want this and other ideas then let me know.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

yes team rolls would be a great way to handle recon rolls and such

Quote Originally Posted by adzling View Post
    yes team rolls would be a great way to handle recon rolls and such
    Then list away which skills you think you'd want to roll as a team.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

the only two i can think of off the top of my head are:

Recon
    Stealth

Also depends on how it works, but maybe make the roll respect the GM's option of hiding their rolls or not. That way you can do rolls without them knowing what you are rolling.

Xargun

Like "Roll for each of the party as a single roll" or like "roll as a task-chain as per rulebook"?

All characteristics, endurance, education e.c.t

Quote Originally Posted by LordNanoc View Post
    Like "Roll for each of the party as a single roll" or like "roll as a task-chain as per rulebook"?
    Roll for each

To many skills and characteristics in the party sheet would take up an elf-ton of space. Maybe a different option would be to add a party roll box down at the bottom with difficulties and modifiers, the player clicks party roll and then a skill on their character sheet and FG rolls for each character against the set difficulty? Seems like a cleaner solution to me, but maybe more difficult from a programming perspective.

Thread Information