DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    To many skills and characteristics in the party sheet would take up an elf-ton of space. Maybe a different option would be to add a party roll box down at the bottom with difficulties and modifiers, the player clicks party roll and then a skill on their character sheet and FG rolls for each character against the set difficulty? Seems like a cleaner solution to me, but maybe more difficult from a programming perspective.
    This sounds like a fine solution...if programable. But if it can be coded, MBM is the man to do it.

Hi All,

I looked into the 5E ruleset and how they do it.

On the Party Sheet they have a Skill with a drop down, so you can select any skill. For simplicity I think I can copy that. The desktop mods would be used (so Boon/Bane etc) and it would check against the current Difficulty Number.

How's this sound?

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Hi All,

On the Party Sheet they have a Skill with a drop down, so you can select any skill. For simplicity I think I can copy that. The desktop mods would be used (so Boon/Bane etc) and it would check against the current Difficulty Number.

How's this sound?

Cheers,
    MBM
    Sounds great to me.

Xargun

Hi All,

How's this sound?

Cheers,
    MBM
    Will the drop-down list come from the character sheet or the skill list? The reason I ask is in the event the campaign uses extra skills that are not in the core rules.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    Will the drop-down list come from the character sheet or the skill list? The reason I ask is in the event the campaign uses extra skills that are not in the core rules.
    Hi Chap,

It will include all the Skills in the Skills Window I think. I'll look into it later this week, finishing up Alien Vol 1 here, then back to the 1.1.6 and the SCT.

Off to bed, in work in 8 hours.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Hi Chap,

It will include all the Skills in the Skills Window I think. I'll look into it later this week, finishing up Alien Vol 1 here, then back to the 1.1.6 and the SCT.

Off to bed, in work in 8 hours.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Awesomeness

Thread Information