DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Launcher screen lists are auto-scrolling

Summary: When trying to join campaign, list of available campaigns scrolls back to the top when ever moved down.

Ruleset(s): 5e

Extensions/Themes: n/a

Modules Loaded: n/a

Operating System: Win 10 Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.1082)

Steps to Reproduce: Load FGU, click "join campaign" button, try to move down the list of campaigns and it scrolls back up.

In "load campaign" and "create campaign", list of extension does this too.

I tried to get a video of this https://www.screencast.com/t/MespRlpa
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by jemmettdm; November 1st, 2020 at 06:36.

@jemmettdm,

I haven't heard this reported by any other users. The original post that you added to was related to tabletop behaviors after starting a session, which are a completely different engine.

Some questions:
    * What kind of hardware are you running on? (laptop vs. desktop vs. something else?)
    * What kind of mouse are you using? (standard vs. ball vs. trackpad) (make/model?)

My guess is that it is related to something on your system is registering UI "events" to the Unity game engine; since the launcher screen uses the native Unity UI components. (unlike the tabletop which is completely custom)

Regards,
    JPG

I'm on a laptop, and this happens with the touch pad or with a mouse. This happens on with every account we have tried so I do believe that it's some interaction with my system but I have tried everything I can think of including rebuilding the system.

In case it helps, I've attached some system info...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Do you have another machine at your house? Does it also do that on your other machines, or only on your laptop?

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Do you have another machine at your house? Does it also do that on your other machines, or only on your laptop?

Regards,
    JPG
    I have tried 2 other machines and they work fine. All the same, any suggestion on what I can do to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

It sounds like there is a potential issue with the trackpad hardware or driver on your laptop...

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information