DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Nice looking character sheets?

If I want to have my character sheets in the Fantasy Grounds application look as pretty as in the P&P Pathfinder game, what do I need to do? Do I buy the core rules, can I import my own, are there communit made, or is there another solution?

Changing the character sheet is something that can be implemented using extensions; but involves a lot of XML and Lua coding. You would need to make sure that all the same data values end up in the same places in the database; in order for all the existing automation to work. There's a whole section on our wiki for development.
    https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...eveloper+Guide

The Pathfinder 1E SRD core rulebook data is included with any installation of FG. Many of the Paizo Pathfinder 1E source books are also available in the FG store as well.

Regards,
    JPG

In all the years (Decades) FG has been going, no one has been able to pull this off (not that it cant be done, but the fact is it would require a LOT of work) but if someone does do it; I guarantee you it will be one of the most popular extensions on here.
    We shouldnt judge a book by it's cover, but out the the real world its's ALLLL covers baby!
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Thread Information