FG Spreadshirt Swag

my group wanna buy a ship and sail!

hi all

it seems like the party im DM for wanna buy a ship and sail away , is there any assets and rules for naval combat and other sea stuff for FGU. i been looking but cant find any.

im looking for .
    assets like tokens and maps
    rules on combat and travel

skull and shackles adventure path has naval combat and an extension i believe. i also know its not compatible with one of Kel's extensions so you will have to pick and choose

Quote Originally Posted by Phixation View Post
    skull and shackles adventure path has naval combat and an extension i believe. i also know its not compatible with one of Kel's extensions so you will have to pick and choose
    Yeah, the problem with that extension is that it is still for FGC 3.3.9 or something like this (so, when you use this then it will overwrite some features of the last FGC patches, e.g. it will probably also overwrite the fix for the CC manual roll stuff of 3.3.12). It is one thing to make it compatible with another extension, but another one when I also need to try to make it compatible with previous versions of FG The naval combat extension certainly needs some updates to the actual FG version

im not sure wich to go for , and im not sure how or what it is you have made kelrugem ( can i buy a pack with rules and tokes ?)

Quote Originally Posted by Langs View Post
    im not sure wich to go for , and im not sure how or what it is you have made kelrugem ( can i buy a pack with rules and tokes ?)
    Phixation means this adventure path: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...ZOSMWPZO9055FG

It comes with an extension for naval combat What Phixation and I meant was that this extension is not compatible with my extensions (which do not do anything in regard naval combat, so, you could just use the naval combat extension of that module)

do i only have to buy the first adventure or do i need them all? and is the actual adventure good?

do i only have to buy the first adventure or do i need them all? and is the actual adventure good?
    Oh, sorry, I completely forgot to answer

I think you just need the first adventure for that (just in case, there is a 30-days refund guarantee for modules when you purchase them from the store )

You only need this one adventure. However, this AP is turning out to be a lot of fun. I am GMing this one and we are nearly done with book 3 and we have been having a GREAT time with it. I mean, come on, PIRATES!!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mike
    Official Grey Beard
    1. I actually have a grey beard
    2. I have been playing RPGs since 1978.

This isn't an asset or rule but it is a cool map tip I used when my players fought on boats:
    1. Create map layer for water
    2. Add water FX layer on top of water map
    3. Add boat map on top of water FX layer

It makes it look very realistic (although the boat doesn't rock around).

Thread Information