FG Spreadshirt Swag

Moving Map Tile Files

So I am starting to collect my own map tiles and making some. My collection has been growing and now I want to better organize my files.

If I move them I will get red Xs. Is there a way I can update a file to say "the tile lives here meow"?

Or will I need to make a decision to leave those folders and just say "those are dead to me. Never go there"?

This is probably the same issue reported here:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...sent-to-client

There's a file called db.xml in your campaign folder - if you open that in your text editor of choice, you should find the image paths available for you to edit.

Just make sure you backup your campaign folder first!

Quote Originally Posted by humby View Post
    There's a file called db.xml in your campaign folder - if you open that in your text editor of choice, you should find the image paths available for you to edit.

Just make sure you backup your campaign folder first!
    The paths are correct in the db.xml yet still getting the Red "?"

Humby this may be what I am looking for.

I haven’t moved the files yet, but I need to reorganize this tile mess I have created. But IF I do, I know that I will have a bunch of red Xs.

I didn’t see the paths in db.xml, but I guess I didn’t look too hard either.

Thank you

There's two slightly different topics being discussed here - what kevininrussia is referring to is a bug in the current version that apparently affects images in subfolders. Apparently FG isn't rendering them correctly so they come out as red ? symbols on the player side (they're fine on the GM / DM side). One of the devs is currently working on this and has indicated a fix should be pushed out on Monday. You can read more here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...sent-to-client

Regarding updating the db.xml, you'll need to look for the "<bitmap>" tag in the file - this shows the path to the image as you can see in the snippet below:
    Code:
    <id-00002>
    	<image type="image">
    		<allowplayerdrawing>on</allowplayerdrawing>
    		<gridsnap>off</gridsnap>
    		<layers>
    			<layer>
    				<name>Goddess_canaan_photo8_PB.png</name>
    				<id>0</id>
    				<parentid>-1</parentid>
    				<type>image</type>
    				<bitmap>campaign/images/Goddess_canaan_photo8_PB.png</bitmap>     <--- THIS LINE HERE
    				<matrix>1,0,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,0,1,0,-75,0,0,1</matrix>
    			</layer>
    		</layers>
    	</image>
    	<isidentified type="number">0</isidentified>
    	<locked type="number">1</locked>
    	<name type="string">Panel</name>
    	<toolbar type="number">0</toolbar>
    </id-00002>

Thread Information