STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Hi, thanks that works !

Though, could the default scale for Macs with Retina's be upscaled? I'm not sure if other mac users are having the same issue, or if its just me that has a small font at /scaleui 200. Before I had it on /scaleui 130, but I'd say at the moment at /scaleui 200, its about at /scaleui 115 before the update.

Anyway going into display scaling does work, though I regularly just use default, so I'd be switching back and forth between up-scale and down-scale for FGs, but that's a small price to pay
    Last edited by vaughnlannister; November 5th, 2020 at 17:35.

We have some ideas to allow more automatic initial UI scale and higher UI scale ranges for high DPI monitors; but they're going to require some thought and testing.

JPG

I feel I'm already exhausted my right to request changes with the pushing through of Retina support. But with large 4K monitors becoming coming more common on all platforms, I would expect similar requests to become more and more common.

I have gone back to my preferred slightly scaled Mac UI and FGU's /scaleui at 200. But I am always manually zooming in and out to the point that I cause minor motion sickness if people at watching me. That's why the smoothing helped me so much.

I would consider putting this on the list of things to look at as 4K and higher displays become more common, though.

Again, thanks for being so responsive. I am greatly appreciative of all your work on FGU.

!
    !

Please consider making FGUpdaterEngine.app retina-aware as well.

Since the Settings that allow you to control the UI scale are in the updater and the updater doesn't have a UI scaling factor; that isn't something we'll probably do at this point.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information