5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    1. Host: Open Images & Maps panel
    2. Open an image that has not been shared yet.
    3. On opened image, right click on the image to open the radial dial. Click on Sharing/Share Record.
    4. Image sent to clients is shifted to the lower right of the image panel on the client side. Image on Host is correctly centered.

Client view:

Addendum: After unsharring the image and then resharring, the image is centered correctly.
    Last edited by kevininrussia; November 2nd, 2020 at 20:45.

It also looks like the image is being drawn out of the bounds of the panel (just a little)

I'm not seeing this in basic tests I'm performing here. I'll keep poking at it.

* Are these images being created just before being shared?
    * If so, where are the assets coming from? (<data folder>\images, <campaign folder>\images, ...)
    * If not, are these image records part of a module that you built?
    * If a module, how was it built originally?
    * If a module, how is it stored on disk (as mod file, or as folder)?

Thanks,
    JPG

It example above came from Icespire Peak module.

I did a test on new images I put in the "images" folder. They did not exhibit the behavior above. I did notice that when sharing an image the Client opens the image in a panel that is similar to the Host. So if the image is small on the Host the image panel is small on the Client but the image is scaled 1:1, not scaled for the smaller window. Maybe something similar happened to a large image on the Host shared and it was bigger than the Client screen resolution?

Here is example of a small window image share

Host:

Client:

Thread Information