DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Issues on client side when sharing images

All players complain a lot about the new "feature" of fantasy grounds that doesn't have capability to automatically resize horizontal and vertical borders to adjust to the size of the image. It is getting more annoying and they want to go back to classic, as we play image heavy campaigns. Now, in addition to that they shared with me another issue:

When I share image and it is visualized on their end, the window is much larger than the base image. There is a lot of background around and they have to manually re-size. This is causing high levels of grief, basically every image. Screenshot is attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

The player view of the image should exactly match yours the first time it is opened. On subsequent Share commands, the image window position is saved locally in the window state cache; but the zoom/center of the image will be matched to the GM and zoomed to fit by default.

* Can you recreate this with a brand new image; or just with images you've opened before?
    * Perhaps a zipped up copy of the campaign provided via DropBox with a reference to which image is affected may help?
    * Are you running any extensions?

Regards,
    JPG

Hey Moonwizard, this doesn't happen to me with images shared from pre-existing modules and the functionality works exactly as you mention. However, it seems to happen with every image I add to my campaign manually.
    www.accidentaldm.com - The diary of a Newbie DM

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylan Storm View Post
    Hey Moonwizard, this doesn't happen to me with images shared from pre-existing modules and the functionality works exactly as you mention. However, it seems to happen with every image I add to my campaign manually.
    Can you post step by step instructions for how you add the images and get the behavior to repeat? Then can you post a campaign that those steps can be done on? That will let us identify if its an user issue and will let Moon reproducer it in the quickest manner.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    The player view of the image should exactly match yours the first time it is opened. On subsequent Share commands, the image window position is saved locally in the window state cache; but the zoom/center of the image will be matched to the GM and zoomed to fit by default.

* Can you recreate this with a brand new image; or just with images you've opened before?
    * Perhaps a zipped up copy of the campaign provided via DropBox with a reference to which image is affected may help?
    * Are you running any extensions?
    • Yes, this happens with old (existing images transferred from FGC) and new images I added during the session. This started to happen on Thursday, which means that the previous week, before some of the updates everything was ok.
    • I am running MoreCore ruleset with custom theme, but as stated in the previous bullet it was functioning correctly. Something happened in-between and it was not the ruleset/extension, it is the same since we moved to unity.

I will put the ruleset, the extension and the campaign in zip folder and share the Dropbox link via private message.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Thread Information