DICE PACKS BUNDLE

FGU: Capture movement events on maps (arrow keys)

Is there a means to capture the event of movement with arrow keys? I've a need to capture (and do something) whenever a arrow key is pressed to move a token. Also possibly the same thing for when a locked token's movement is accepted (and it slides around the map).

Not really looking for when a token is clicked and dragged but specifically for arrow key movement and token (locked) accepted movement.
    Last edited by celestian; October 30th, 2020 at 07:39.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

There's nothing like that. There is only the tokeninstance.onMove event that should be triggered when a token moves.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    There's nothing like that. There is only the tokeninstance.onMove event that should be triggered when a token moves.
    I figured as much. Would be nice to have, at the very least something we can hook into when a locked move is accepted.... tho both would be brilliant
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

The onMove event is essentially the same thing; except that it triggers on drag moves as well.

JPG

Thread Information