STAR TREK 2d20

Colors and Font player customization

Has it been discussed to give the players more ability to pick there own font and change the colors more easily on there instance they are running. So each person could have there own personalized exp with the fonts and color scheme? Also would be better to see an easier way to customize fonts and colors. When i say colors i am refering to the boxes as well as the background colors in them.

Also make like a checkbox that for the dm running the game to not override the players font and colors.

Blog Entries
    Not recently. Themes are handled in FG via extensions. There is currently no way to limit an extension to only changing the theme, hence an extension can change the code and therefore behavior. This mandates current architecture that only the GM/host can load extensions and it must be the same for all players (otherwise players could make extensions that give them advantages).

Feature requests can always be added to the Wish List if a similar idea is not already there. While there, you can vote on other ideas you like too. https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information