5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Any reference for FGC GM's needing to re-learn things for FGU?

Curious if there is any sort of document to shortcut the re-learning process. I've only run things on FGC and need to practice all the cool new stuff on images but it would be nice if there was a set of bullets for FGC dinosaurs to run through akin to:

- items new to FGU not in FGC
    - items that work differently in FGU vs. FGC
    - items removed entirely from FGC so don't go crazy searching for them

My google-fu did not succeed on finding anything like this - but just in case the hivemind has seen something of the sort thought I'd ask.

Blog Entries
    Not that I know of. I suspect since FGU is still in beta and thing are changing regularly no one has taken the time to do such. FG College might have something though; https://fantasygroundscollege.net/

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Someone needs to do a series of tutorial videos where the workflow and what does what is stepped through one phase at a time.

The current videos that I've been able to find are good if you are already conversant with the functionality or other programs that do similar things (in which case you don't really need the video).

I am asking for a video or series of videos from the perspective of Sgt. Schultz from Hogan's Heroes; "I know nothink... I see nothink... I hear nothink."

Please and thank you.

Edit: this is in relation to the new mapping functionality.
    Last edited by JohnD; October 30th, 2020 at 16:57. Reason: Clarification
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

There's a series of tutorial videos that Zacchaeus has created under a post called "How do I ????? in Unity" that you may find useful - post is here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-do-I-in-Unity

Thread Information