Starfinder Playlist

Exporting Tables from FG to Excel or Word?

I Googled this, found an answer, closed the tab, and for the life of me cannot find the answer again. So I apologize if this is posted in the wrong place or has been answered a million times.

I need to export my tables to either a text file or, preferably, and excel spreadsheet. There seem to be ways to do it, but I can only seem to find importers and the exporting methods I found before I can't find now.

Thanks.

Oh good lord this would be super awesome. Commenting so I get notified of replies

Also... importers!? I had never thought of that!!! Holy CRAP that would save me time.... Can you link the importing method too?

Quote Originally Posted by JimSocks View Post
    Also... importers!? I had never thought of that!!! Holy CRAP that would save me time.... Can you link the importing method too?
    So unless I'm misreading, this means you manually created all the tables in your Content Generator rather than import them?!? I shuddered, twice, at the thought of doing that.
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

Also, a while back I asked the same question and the only answer I could come up with was:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...t-to-a-module)

Quote Originally Posted by Three of Swords View Post
    So unless I'm misreading, this means you manually created all the tables in your Content Generator rather than import them?!? I shuddered, twice, at the thought of doing that.
    You are NOT misreading! I typed them all!

Quote Originally Posted by JimSocks View Post
    You are NOT misreading! I typed them all!
    I just shuddered again. lol

Thread Information