DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Customizing purchased tokens?

Hey all,

I know alot of the tokens are accessible when you purchase them in the tokens folder(s). From there I generally can open up any *.png or *.svg file and edit it in photoshop.
    I wanted to do the same with my Tome of Beasts and Tome of Beasts 2 tokens. But they're not in there.
    I like to recolor and modify boss monsters/leaders for my home games so that my players can see "Oh that dark red goblin... he's Popsizzle the fiend of Longsaddle" and whatnot.

Short of making them from the pdfs I own, how can I access the tokens that came with the ToB/ToB2 outside of the FGC?
    Or is it even possible?

Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Probably not. Tokens included in most creature manuals etc are included with the core product which is encrypted in the vault. Those products in the vaults can't be modified. So you would either have to take a screen shot and edit that, or from the PDF etc and them put them into your own token module or assets folder.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Yeah, that seems to be the case. I was able to rename the *.dat file to *.zip but then it asked for my pw. LOL
    so...yeah...
    Screencap or Illustrator to pdf here I come!

Thread Information