FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Valyar you might test using the updater delivered version in case it is somehow not running the version you think it is?
    This is the reference computer - clean FGU installation with LIVE channel.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Hey Valyar, truly sorry for the headache and late reply. I got it working. After doublechecking the option settings against my other games, it was the "Show results to client" that was messing things up.

I honestly don't remember having ever changed that setting, and like I mentioned one of my players was having the exact same issue with his copy of the ruleset. One session, we're seeing the rolls, next session they were gone. We just figured that something had changed with the ruleset and thought to ask if you could give us back our dice rolls.

No worries, I am glad things sorted out

Quote Originally Posted by dragonheels View Post
    Just asking so... but Is it possible to play 'Tales from the Loop' with this ruleset ? As the rules have the same 'core' ?
    Damned created a Tales From the Loop character sheet using Ruleset Wizard, great product by the way.
    You might send him a message and see if you can download it.

Is there a way to automate a talent?
    example: If I take 'Take Control' as a Company Agent and roll my Manipulation I want to use my Wits stat in place of Empathy.

Also what is the format to increase an attribute or can it not be done.

Skill increase [Stamina +1] increases Stamina by 1 die,
    when I try to increase an attribute [Strength +1] it returns this error:"s'Failed to format error:' | s'No such attribute for rollType: %s' | nil"
    Last edited by icecrmman; June 16th, 2021 at 21:27. Reason: added information

This is the next thing we will be working on! I will check for the attributes, I am not sure if it is enabled in the codebase.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    This is the next thing we will be working on! I will check for the attributes, I am not sure if it is enabled in the codebase.
    Any update on the Attribute automation mentioned by icecrmman, Valyar? I'd really like to be able to create some gear for my players that can modify attributes, but I can't come up with any format that works.
    Last edited by gbhenderson; August 24th, 2021 at 21:31.

I’m not sure if this has been suggested but items such as the Sentry Gun or the APC (because it can shoot) giving those a token so they can be on the combat tracker. In particular the Automated Sentry Gun if it was placeable on the combat tracker the game master could run it like an NPC on a tactical map. Also to make it possible for PC owners of the sentry gun able to use it on the tracker would make my players very happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Celegar View Post
    I’m not sure if this has been suggested but items such as the Sentry Gun or the APC (because it can shoot) giving those a token so they can be on the combat tracker. In particular the Automated Sentry Gun if it was placeable on the combat tracker the game master could run it like an NPC on a tactical map. Also to make it possible for PC owners of the sentry gun able to use it on the tracker would make my players very happy.
    You can create NPC entry for the Sentry Gun (even APC) and put it on CT. I did that for my game and it worked fine. We can explore putting Vehicles in the CT in addition to ships in future releases.

Thread Information