FG Spreadshirt Swag

Starfinder Icons on Tabletop

Hey gang,

I am new to Fantasy grounds and love the way the systems helps manage the game. It is a big help for the GM. I have been watching some recent you tube videos to learn more about how to GM Starfinder, setting up maps, importing tokens etc. and I noticed that the goblin icons on the right hand side of the TT do not match what I am seeing in videos. I seem to be missing Starships, Starship Items, Vehicles, Archetypes and Boons. I also noticed that the Icon for Tokens is named Assets on my TT. I have updated FG as I made several purchases lately, but it seems weird that it is so different. I did go into my library and hit the All button to see if maybe they were just hidden and no luck.

I also noticed that the Ship "character Sheet" is different for me too. I do not have the shield layout on the main page.

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...

Durnock

Welcome to the FG forums.

In FG Unity the tokens button from classic has been replaced with the wider ranging "Assets" button.

Buttons in the right-sidebar are set via the options at the top of the Library window. You can change the play mode or add/remove individual buttons. Some info here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...ing-Play-Modes
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hi Trenloe,

Thanks for reading and responding. I can see that the Token button has been renamed as Assets. And I did go in and check all under library to show all possible icons. I still do not see Starships, Starship items etc.

Could this be because I am using Unity and not classic?

Other than Tokens/Assets FGC and FGU should display the same information.

There was a clean up of some of the less used record types fairly recently. Starships are now accessible from within the NPC window (click the button in the top left) and Ship Items from within the PC Ships window.

More info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ate-in-Testing
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thank you sir! You have been very helpful, and I appreciate your patience and knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Other than Tokens/Assets FGC and FGU should display the same information.

There was a clean up of some of the less used record types fairly recently. Starships are now accessible from within the NPC window (click the button in the top left) and Ship Items from within the PC Ships window.

More info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ate-in-Testing
    This was very annoying imo. I'm not a fan of being given less options to customise my sidebar, very backward thinking for an update...
    But that's FG for you, I guess. Still baffled how SF mod is such a fluster cluck compared with 5e and Savage Worlds.

Thread Information