FG Spreadshirt Swag

Sharing Pre-writtent with a Single Player

Hello friends,

Outside of making an image file and dragging that on top of a player portrait, what options do I have for sharing a pre-written letter (chat frame text block or a whole story entry) with a single player, .i.e. not visible to other players? Seems that whispering requires me to type the message then and there.

edit: sorry about title typo

You can drag the text frame (which sends it as a whisper) or the story entry and drop it onto the player portrait.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    You can drag the text frame (which sends it as a whisper) or the story entry and drop it onto the player portrait.
    Ah, couldn't try that one without a player logged on. Thank you very much!

If all you want to do is share a block of text with a specific PC, without fancy fonts or images, then one way is to simply copy/paste it into the Notes tab on their character sheet. You don't need the player to be logged on to do this. I've found this useful when constructing PC backstories.

Quote Originally Posted by Geometer View Post
    If all you want to do is share a block of text with a specific PC, without fancy fonts or images, then one way is to simply copy/paste it into the Notes tab on their character sheet. You don't need the player to be logged on to do this. I've found this useful when constructing PC backstories.
    That's a very good idea, actually. I ended up making a "letter" item and giving that to the player for a permanent record.

Thread Information