DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonid View Post
    The biggest problem I've observed with the voting system is not being able to track WHO is voting. Having the bubble filled in with the players die color seems like an obvious missing verification.
    The original design philosophy was that this would be an anonymous vote.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Agreed- I like the anonymous voting. We can vote by voice if we want in-the-open voting, or even just in the chat via typed vote. This is the only option for anonymous voting.

Blog Entries
    Note this issue happened for me tonight with 6 players connected, 4 could vote, 1 could not (the other didn't say). I am using 5E, but I did have a lot of Mad Nomad's extensions. Will try to test with a new campaign and other players later this week.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I just wanna say you guys are such a great community team for us.

Super responsive and helpful. I’ve been impressed again and again. Damned, Trenloe, Moonwizard, Lordentrails, JohnD, hats off.

(I LITERALLY just opened my eyes from sleep and the list above is off the top of my super groggy head so if I forgot to mention a particular name it’s not because I don’t see you out here killin it, it’s because sleepy brain.)

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonid View Post
    The biggest problem I've observed with the voting system is not being able to track WHO is voting. Having the bubble filled in with the players die color seems like an obvious missing verification.
    If you want a type of vote that shows the player who will say yes, try the ready extension. It pops up a window on the GM side of any player who hits the ready button that you trigger, they won't see anyone else who hits ready, but ad a GM it can be a way to do a vote based on actual players spots.
    Sessions Running
    All currently on hold with the world going crazy. Doing random one shots.

Youtube Channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8...upGKeqfxKaw1hQ

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Note this issue happened for me tonight with 6 players connected, 4 could vote, 1 could not (the other didn't say). I am using 5E, but I did have a lot of Mad Nomad's extensions. Will try to test with a new campaign and other players later this week.
    Linux Unity server, 5e Ruleset, no extensions. Out of six players, one player got a vote selected. Others couldn't.

EDIT: After testing.
    It's die rolling that's causing it. I just tested and voting works fine until someone rolls a die. That causes the vote to stop working.
    Last edited by cas206; December 19th, 2020 at 00:38.

Thread Information