FG Spreadshirt Swag

Dice Multiplier Cut-off

When I right click on the dice for the multipliers the lower multiplier is cut off. Any way to fix that?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    I can duplicate this with the 5E sample campaign with no extensions or themes.

I think the devs are going to have to solve this one for us. In the meantime, I suspect moving the dice to a new position might work (forget to try before exiting).

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    I can duplicate this with the 5E sample campaign with no extensions or themes.

I think the devs are going to have to solve this one for us. In the meantime, I suspect moving the dice to a new position might work (forget to try before exiting).
    I just used FGU tonight and it looks like they saw this and fixed it. Now right clicking on the dice lets you see all of the dice multipliers. Thank you, developers!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by quirkygamer View Post
    I just used FGU tonight and it looks like they saw this and fixed it. Now right clicking on the dice lets you see all of the dice multipliers. Thank you, developers!
    Correct, it was fixed on the 10/30 update.
    • Radial menu adjusts to remain on screen, if it would appear off screen.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post552747

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information