DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    I don't believe that D&D Beyond allows such functionality. As far as I can find there is no way to import a character into Beyond.

Quote Originally Posted by virtualhuman View Post
    Hi Everyone,

but I am grateful that he left the source code up for use
    Source code? Is it on a git* ?

Thanks so much for this and it worked perfectly!

Does it work with Unity?

Never mind, I found the answer.

The importer works wonderfully and has been a big time saver -thank you!
    I may have found an issue if you are still working on this - I have imported two characters and in both instances, the link to their race does not open. I have the source book for the race open (both the book and the player's version (in this instance, a yuan ti from the volo's book). Nontheless, I get the following error "Unable to open window using wildcard link, because no module containing that link is open. Check your active Library modules." Is this a known issue or perhaps Im missing a step?
    Last edited by Talen; October 13th, 2021 at 19:32.

Hmmm...has this converter been removed as well? The link does not appear to work for me anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Hmmm...has this converter been removed as well? The link does not appear to work for me anymore...
    I flipped https://dnd.prophetsofdoom.org/ back on. I haven't touched it since setting it up so I'm unsure if anything has changed on the D&D beyond side of things.

I appreciate that, its a very useful tool! Having said that, I don't seem to be getting it to work for an export to fantasy grounds unity. Am I the only one experiencing that?

FYSA, here is the script that does the heavy lifting: https://github.com/BoomerET/DandD_Be...FantasyGrounds if anyone with CSS/Javascript background wants to update. I don't have to connection to the project, I just followed the contact information pulled from the website.
    Last edited by cas206; March 2nd, 2022 at 23:17. Reason: "don't" was dropped in original

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    I appreciate that, its a very useful tool! Having said that, I don't seem to be getting it to work for an export to fantasy grounds unity. Am I the only one experiencing that?
    You might be. I just tried it on Fantasy Grounds Unity and it seemed to work fine. What issue did you have?

Thread Information