Starfinder Playlist

Character issue with portrait VS Token

Hey all,
    I am having a problem running a game where just one character seems to be bugged.
    I can add a portrait to the character but it does not copy that portrait over to the token.
    I can use the portrait to add the character to the party and the combat tracker.
    BUT - because there is no "token" attached to the character, I can't drag the character to any maps...
    What gives?
    I have exported and re-imported.
    I have had a new copy sent to me from my other DM and it is still the same - I can add the portrait, but no token.
    Is there a way to manually add a token without it being the portrait?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by chatwithaninja View Post
    Hey all,
    I am having a problem running a game where just one character seems to be bugged.
    I can add a portrait to the character but it does not copy that portrait over to the token.
    I can use the portrait to add the character to the party and the combat tracker.
    BUT - because there is no "token" attached to the character, I can't drag the character to any maps...
    What gives?
    I have exported and re-imported.
    I have had a new copy sent to me from my other DM and it is still the same - I can add the portrait, but no token.
    Is there a way to manually add a token without it being the portrait?
    you can drag&drop tokens on that empty slot, also the portrait from the other slot The portrait does not always automatically generate the token, especially when the token was once manually defined, maybe that happened here once?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    you can drag&drop tokens on that empty slot, also the portrait from the other slot The portrait does not always automatically generate the token, especially when the token was once manually defined, maybe that happened here once?
    THANK YOU!
    A million times, thank you.

I had tried that before, but apparently I was not getting the token centered just right... I've got bad vision, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by chatwithaninja View Post
    THANK YOU!
    A million times, thank you.

I had tried that before, but apparently I was not getting the token centered just right... I've got bad vision, lol.
    hehe, you're welcome

Thread Information