FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: Conditions

Conditions

So how do you guys tag NPCs (and PCs) with conditions? When an enemy is killed or dropped unconscious? I don't want to take them off the map, but want some easy way to make them.

Xargun

Quote Originally Posted by Xargun View Post
    So how do you guys tag NPCs (and PCs) with conditions? When an enemy is killed or dropped unconscious? I don't want to take them off the map, but want some easy way to make them.

Xargun
    If this is for 5E games then you can use this free extension for death indicators. Other effects you just drop on from the effects button in upper right and depending on options you have chosen they can display on token.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    If this is for 5E games then you can use this free extension for death indicators. Other effects you just drop on from the effects button in upper right and depending on options you have chosen they can display on token.
    Yeah I am looking for something for the Traveller 2e ruleset. But thanks.

Xargun

Quote Originally Posted by Xargun View Post

Xargun
    Open the FX button upper right. Then on CT when the affected PC/NPC is up you toggle the FX and it drops onto the CT (there is a little flag symbol, flip that to make FX visible). There is an unconscious status already available but you can make a customized one that says dead if you prefer. Set the duration for a day so the affected PC/NPC doesn't suddenly revive Zombie style (thats another game )

Thread Information