DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Party Sheet

Party Sheet

Has any one else noticed when you add characters to the Party Sheet it doesn't always show what armor they have equipped? It shows the armor rating (protection) but not the actual armor. My group of 5 players is on the Party Sheet and only 2 of the 5 show any armor on the sheet, yet they all have the correct armor rating and in combat their armor works fine. Any ideas ? Is this a bug? Or am I doing something wrong?

Xargun

If it matters I am using FGU.

Xargun

i seeing the same thing, the values show up but the description is only listed if they are wearing Stacked armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Xargun View Post
    Has any one else noticed when you add characters to the Party Sheet it doesn't always show what armor they have equipped? It shows the armor rating (protection) but not the actual armor. My group of 5 players is on the Party Sheet and only 2 of the 5 show any armor on the sheet, yet they all have the correct armor rating and in combat their armor works fine. Any ideas ? Is this a bug? Or am I doing something wrong?

Xargun
    YES! I was having that trouble as well but didn't bring it up because I have other hiccups I am working through and concerned I'd overwhelm the assistive collective

Post this in the Bug Report forum.

Thread Information