FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thread: MGT2 v1.1.6

  1. #11
    It is a shame you can't release the sheet ahead of the companion itself.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton Calford View Post
    It is a shame you can't release the sheet ahead of the companion itself.
    I could, but the options to add the new characteristics wouldn't be there.

    This version has more updates to the sheet, you can widen the sheet if you need to.

    I just need to finish one part of it then the sheet is complete for this update.

    Cheers,
    MBM

  3. #13
    Our group has been using the companion with an expanded UPP ie 777-777-777-777
    The first group is the physical ie STRENGH; ENDURANCE; DEXTERITY
    The second group is the mental INTELLECT; CHARM; SANITY
    The third group is social SOCAL CLASS; WEALTH and EDUCATION
    The forth group is special which is PSIONICS, LUCK and MORALE
    I also allow for damage to be applied to both the physical and mental tracks (ie concussion stun etc)
    As you can see, we use a fair amount of house rules that I hope we can continue to use in the VTT.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton Calford View Post
    Our group has been using the companion with an expanded UPP ie 777-777-777-777
    The first group is the physical ie STRENGH; ENDURANCE; DEXTERITY
    The second group is the mental INTELLECT; CHARM; SANITY
    The third group is social SOCAL CLASS; WEALTH and EDUCATION
    The forth group is special which is PSIONICS, LUCK and MORALE
    I also allow for damage to be applied to both the physical and mental tracks (ie concussion stun etc)
    As you can see, we use a fair amount of house rules that I hope we can continue to use in the VTT.
    Well as you know, I can't add anything from books until the books are released. I myself use the Companion a lot.

    Just at the moment, it's all about small updates the spaceship CT. That's next.

    Cheers,
    MBM

  5. #15
    Is it possible to make ammunition loadable into a weapon? so if your carrying an ACRr dragging or choosing from a drop down list the ammo type being used modifies the statistics of the weapon ?
    Much the same if you drag or choose from drop down weapon mods such as laser sight ?

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramid View Post
    Is it possible to make ammunition loadable into a weapon? so if your carrying an ACRr dragging or choosing from a drop down list the ammo type being used modifies the statistics of the weapon ?
    Much the same if you drag or choose from drop down weapon mods such as laser sight ?
    Hi Ramid,

    I don't fully understand. The ammo can be dragged onto a weapon in the actions tab, and that updates the statistics for that weapon for that ammo. If you want to use another ammo, or the standard rounds you just use those lines within the weapon.

    Weapon Mods are just too loose (ie it's generic text) to be able to fully automate, so I added a MOD for each weapon action to account for things like Laser Sights etc.

    Cheers,
    MBM

  7. #17
    Ah! i missed that great work

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramid View Post
    Ah! i missed that great work
    Once the Spacecraft CT is in a good state I think it might be time to re-cap a lot of the work that's been done over the 1st year. I'm hesitant to write/video anything because it's just moving so fast it'll be out of date and need re-doing!

    Cheers,
    MBM

  9. #19
    Quite understandable and we do like shiny new toys

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Xargun View Post
    Xargun is the MAN!
    Public props to Xargun. I was having some issues and he worked with me and chatted and shared Traveller GM tips, techniques and processes for well over an hour. The man's patience is infinite and GM skills out of this world (pun intended for Travellers). Hats off sir! And a hearty thank you.
    Lee

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Joshua Stream Pre

Log in

Log in